RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
RIP Billy Mays

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'm saddened and shocked by the unfortunate death of Billy Mays. He was one of the most talented people in the advertising business. Billy will be missed by his millions of fans and loved ones. Fly on, free bird.

"Mays was found dead by his wife in his Tampa, Florida home on June 28, 2009. The Associated Press reported that there were no indications that the house had been broken into, and that police did not suspect foul play.

According to Fox News, Mays had been on board a US Airways flight that blew out its front tires as it landed at Tampa International Airport on June 27, the day before his death. None of the 138 passengers and five crew members were injured in the incident, but several passengers reported having bumps and bruises, according to the station. It is unclear whether Mays' death was related to the incident."

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
It was Vince, we have to avenge Billy :mad:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
;____________________________;

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Talk about the strange amount of celebrity deaths lately.  ;9

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
A MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR A BRO

MAY YOU CLEAN THE LINENS OF THE GODS, FREELY AND HAPPILY.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
hey anski, Billy Mays was the only human ever allowed to speak in all caps.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
IT'S NATIONAL TYPE IN CAPS DAY YOU IDIOT.

THIS IS A SIGN OF RESPECT.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
They say celebrities always die in 3's. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
They say celebrities always die in 3's. Leave it to Billy Mays to throw in one extra COMPLETELY FREE!
I didn't even smile you heartless bastard

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
THAT'S RIGHT!

Not only is Arlen a BASTARD, but he's a HEARTLESS BASTARD! AMAZING!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
lol but Michael Jackson jokes are okay, that makes sense.

Hell, when I die, I want people cracking jokes about me. Better that than them bawwing over me for months. Shit, dress me up like Pinocchio and hang me from wires from the ceiling and play techno music. Your funeral's your last party, after all, might as well have some fun at it.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
;_________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________________________________________________;

Rep:
Level 83
hes my dad

Hell, when I die, I want people cracking jokes about me. Better that than them bawwing over me for months. Shit, dress me up like Pinocchio and hang me from wires from the ceiling and play techno music. Your funeral's your last party, after all, might as well have some fun at it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl me to rofl rofl rofl rofl

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e

rofl rofl rofl rofl me to rofl rofl rofl rofl

HOLY SHIT DUDE NECRO MUCH?
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Necroposting is the act of being an idiot who bumps an old thread long after the conversation has died,
despite the warning above the post screen warning you if no one has said anything in about 60 days.

Please don't necropost.

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
how sad necroposting in a topic concerning someone who passed away :aryan:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 83
hes my dad
i do nerco post alot but i didnt know this was old