RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(Request) Mafia Charactersets wanted

Rep:
Level 84
Now I know this is going to seem like a strange request because it has probally never come up before but I am always in the mindset to make  different and creative games using Rpg Maker Xp. With my vision loss it is problems at times but still able to be acomplished.

Anyways back to the request at hand , I have looked around a bit online and using google and have come to a blank for what I want for this project I wish to attempt to create. I already have a storyline script written out witht he basics for my plot of the game story and whatnot all I need is some charactersets to go along with what I wish to make. Full credit for anyone or any people who help me out will be given in the games credits when it is finished.

REQUEST:
4 different charactersets all the same type but different colors.
DETAILS: I need men who work for the different mafia familes in the game. In order to make it more obvious to the player who is with what mafia family I am using 4 different outfit colors.(Gree, Orange, Blue, and Yellow) I would like for the characterset itself to be of a man wearing a trenchcoat and a hat (similiar to a cowboy hat, forget the name of the hat but going for a old style mafia look) Anyways it can all be the same characterset design but changing the color of the hat and coat. If needed to cover up any skin thay would be showing they can have a black shirt and black pants and I would prefer black hair. If possible I would prefer RTP style but I will take whatever style I can get that looks the best.
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
i can try to do this for you ill start today but dont know when i will finish

are you trying to get a yakuza or a Italian ???
so i can get a better detail how you want them to look

Rep:
Level 84
I forgot to add that, I am shooting for Italian mafia
When The dust clears I shall be the sole survivor