RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(REQUEST) Dragons- sprites and facesets

Rep:
Level 83
I just love cats!
I need some charsets for different dragons.
1: A black, fierce dragon that has armor (black as well).
2: A blue, kind-looking dragon that has horns of ice. (No armor)
3: A red dragon, looking fiery and brave. Red armor, the color of blood.
4: A brown dragon, with no wings. Walks on all fours. Looks a bit like a komodo dragon. Looks slow but tough. No armor.
I need emotion facesets, too.
1: Black dragon, happy, sad, outraged, surprised, laughing, remembering (eyes closed), grinning madly, in pain.
Now take that and copy it for every dragon into some facesets, plz.

I can't sprite much at all so I depend on resource sites for help.

If you give some resources, thank you and this could change my game instead of boring red and greens with wings with NO ARMOR!!! P.S. Can you please make the black dragon extra fierce, he is the final boss of the game! Can I get a title screen with that? This with 'Legend of the Dragon' written on it:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2009, 07:02:43 PM by Sliparp »

Rep:
Level 89
... I got nothing.
I can't Sprite, but here, have a title page.

Rep:
Level 83
I just love cats!
Oh, thanks for the title page!!! I love it!

Rep:
Level 89
... I got nothing.
Yeah, it's amazing what you can do with MS Paint.

Rep:
Level 83
I just love cats!
Quite a lot of people use MS Paint, but I heard it was GIMP that was popular... (My dad said don't get his thing, get your own and I still am puzzled on every control!)

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Alright here ya go not exactley what you want im sure someone can edit them a bit if not i will edit them tomarrow im tired right now but here they are

credit this guy he made em i just did a little conversion "Pegalulu" is his name. hope i kinda helped