RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Making Lumberjack , Guillotine , Treehill, Burning witch etc.. work

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hi there I tried this myself but I lack the skills to make it work. Everytime when I try it only the first row works and I change graphic it doenst look nice. Someone told me its all about timing and framerate but I can't get it to work so could someone post the exact settings to be used with these please?
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

THX  VERY MUCH!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:17:21 PM by apixx »

Yeah can someone close/ delete this topic. Cause as stated in grafikal's msg this can be fixed if you use move event with change graphic wait .. frames change graphich and so on..

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
well, Modern Algebra pointed it out, I was just passing the message on.

well, Modern Algebra pointed it out, I was just passing the message on.

Oh yeah modern algebra, sorry about that. I tried but it's still a pain in the ass for me haha will take some time for me to get this right lol :P

3==D This is my bellend.
Rep:
Level 83
the sprites are abit big for rmxp
no

By Kraft

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Thanks for that necropost that didn't help ANYONE. come on