RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Character sketch - Feedback wanted

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Never fear anything.
Okay, I've sketched out my character in its entirety now.

But I need feedback, on the anatomy mainly. Does it look realistic / in proportion? Personally I think the feet on the backside look weird but I just don't know how to fix it. It never looks good. Also the backside doesn't have hands yet because I'm having some trouble with them.

The thing under his armor is spandex, that's why those parts look a little tight.

Click

The armor is going to be adjusted a little still, but this is basically how it's going to look. Anything I need to change, or adjust?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:32:03 PM by boe »

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
he's cross-eyed

Never fear anything.
Okay anything else?  ???

Last Stop
Rep:
Level 88
Everyone Off
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantSilver - GIAW 10Silver - GIAW 92011 Biggest Drama WhoreBronze - GIAW HalloweenGold - Game In A Week VII
his arms are almost as thick as his thighs, I'd suggest making them a bit thicker.

and his hands are a bit big but i know how that happens because hands are hard to draw and they are harder to make look good when smaller.

and as far as the armor maybe something to connect the tasset pieces together like a belt, unless they are supposed to be attached to the spandex.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 12:51:47 AM by Strike Reyhi »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
his face is a bit too long, the eyes are a bit too high (give the man a forehead), and he's got no crotch at all.  Not saying to give him a bulge or anything, but the way you have it, it looks like he's gotten a cutitoffame.

also what strike said.

both front and back feet look like they're at an angle.  Unless he's standing on a hill, then his feet should just be straight on, you're drawing them as though from above.

his feet also seem a bit small.

that's all I can see/describe atm.  Other than that it's alright
are you a fan of Chrono Cross by any chance?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Never fear anything.
Thanks for the tips. Yeah that Chrono Cross resemblance was what I meant when I said adjustments. I want to step away from that, because I guess it's not hard to see Serge in there. I knew that would happen when I decided to go witth a bandana.