RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Valyrie Void - Mistress of Doom

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
The return of Valyrie Void!

Doom metal is easily my favourite subgenre of heavy metal music.  This image was inspired by listening to a lot of it.  This is the song she's playing along to: link

« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:21:55 PM by boe »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
Very awesome, I love the blue undertone.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Rep:
Level 84
That looks great. The different shades of purple really brings it out!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I totally dig this man. Only thing I notice is the shadow. It 'appears' like it's off a bit. The blue ya have on her left and back sides are much brighter than the purple that shines on her front side, but the shadow is cast to the back. You could probably reduce the shadow and double cast a more transparent shadow where it is now and a slightly more opaque one in conjunction with the blue light since it appears brighter from that side. :) Great work sir.

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
I totally dig this man. Only thing I notice is the shadow. It 'appears' like it's off a bit. The blue ya have on her left and back sides are much brighter than the purple that shines on her front side, but the shadow is cast to the back. You could probably reduce the shadow and double cast a more transparent shadow where it is now and a slightly more opaque one in conjunction with the blue light since it appears brighter from that side. :) Great work sir.

Thanks a lot!

I noticed this as well, but I just never bothered to fix it.

I am epic, you are not.
Rep:
Level 93
Defender of Justice
I quite like this amazing piece...
The choice of colors to replace regular skin and clothing tones is something I want to practice yet never seem to be able to do. Kudos man, this is awesome :)

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I really like how she doesn't have 34DD's.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
Thanks, Dante.  Believe it or not, it's not as hard as you might think.  Give it a try, and you may agree.

@Marilio - Yeah.  In my opinion, girls look much better with normal sized chests.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Zero to Hero2013 Biggest Drama WhoreParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
I love all your work, but I think that this may be my favorite. You're just so damn awsome at this. ;_;
I would give my left pinky finger to be able to draw like you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Varied Artist
Rep:
Level 87
It means a lot to me to hear stuff like that.  Thanks, Boe.