RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Dash system with multiple speeds

Rep:
Level 83
I know that dash systems are pretty easy. So this is for anyone that is new and hasn't played around with rpg maker much. Plus I've added two speeds to the system. Ok the first thing we are gonna want to do is to make a common. Set it to parallel and name it dash system or whatever you'de like. It should look a little like this.
Spoiler for:
Going by this you can press y also known as s on your keyboard to slightly speed up. Pressing y (s) again will make you go super fast and finally pressing it a third time will bring you back to normal.

You could also add a sneek system in there simply by adding another button pushed like z (d) and that could minus 1 to the variable with a negative 1 being speed 3 and -2 being speed 2 and so on.

I hope this was helpfull to someone and if you have any requests for system I'll try my best to make them. As long as it's not scripting that is.