RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Pleased to meet you

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
To pursue the dream I let leave me behind
Hello, everyone.  I'm new to the forums and found this area shortly after making my first introduction in the form of a question.  None-the-less, introductions are due.  I'm Kyle though you can call me by my screen name if you prefer.  I've been interested in making video games for a couple years shy of twenty. 

Yesterday was my first day working on actually putting anything down; though even that culminated in nothing more than tinkering with an alien program and learning its functions.  I'm using RPG Maker 2003 as my first because it's the most recent program that uses a side view for its battles. 

My strengths are working with story, editing, and dreaming up characters.  I'd would say I'm good with grammar but I'd probably make a typo in doing so.

I hope to spend a good deal of time here and learn from those more experienced than I.  I'd love any opportunity I may be given to learn what I don't know so please take care of me. 

Ah.  And for those it bothers, my formality will assuredly fade when I get to know the contributors here better.  Though my typing style will always use grammar and punctuation.  Please don't be put off by it.

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Hey Kyle, I work down at the Red Light. If you ever need a hand just give me a ring ~

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Hallo : D

Well, sorry to say most of us don't play around with RPG maker, but rest assured, we do have some awesome RPG makers over here.

*cough*

I'm not one of them. Sorry.

Still, you seem like an awesome guy : O

So welcome to RMRK, Kyleman XD

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)2013 Best IRC ChatterboxParticipant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
Yo and welcome to RMRK !

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Greetings, Kyle.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Hello Kyle.

I hope that this forum can help you and I look forward to seeing you around. :)

Welcome.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
To pursue the dream I let leave me behind
Thank you for the various welcomes.

What do most use, then?  ;o