RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[YERD] Scene Menu ReDux

Rep:
Level 83
Yes, that Yanfly fix makes it go back to the menu. But even if you have that fix, if on your Quest Journal, if Menu Access is left on True, the same error will be had. I tried it myself. I left it on True after putting Yanfly's fix and I get the same error. But once I change it to False, then I can leave and no error, that Yanfly fix is so that it does go back to the menu.

Hmm I dunno if your edit suggested that it was false in testing it.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
When I checked, I left MENU_ACCESS as true, had the Quest Journal above the SMR, and did the edit exactly as Yanfly posted it and it worked.

Rep:
Level 83
Well that's odd because I keep getting the error, even on a fresh project, if I leave the MENU_ACCESS as true.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
maybe you're not changing the right lines? Post what you have about 5 lines before and after the line you're supposed to change.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
...whatever
Hello,
I try to get this script but the link doesn't work anymore. Please fix it. Thank you

Which Final Fantasy Character Are You?
Final Fantasy 7

1 thing: my english is very bad because im dislexion and im dutchXD

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
heyoka,
You can get some of the scripts at www.pockethouse.com

...whatever
thanks after searching for some minutes I found it. Only now i'm using it and added my own commands(one through the script itself one thorugh another script) but it doesnt come out right. Look at attachment to see what I mean. How do I fix this? Since it doesn't look good at al.

Also I'm not sure if I should post this somewhere else. So I'm sorry if it did had to. I might maby be a member for a long time, but I don't rerally post alot and the site changed since my last visits...

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
err, what's the problem. That looks fine. The only thing I can see is that the Game End command doesn't have an icon. But anyway, you should try to add scripts to that menu through the menu script, rather than automatically. To do that, just put the script that adds itself automatically above the menu script in the editor, then configure it.

...whatever
The problem is that the Quests en Upgrade aren't right. I mean they aren't the same as the others that's the problem. Also with the Upgrade(which is the one who adds himself to the menu) gives an error if I do it through this script.

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
They aren't supposed to be disabled you mean? Well, for the one added through the script, look at what switch you've set to disable it and change it if it's inappropriate.

I can't really help you with the other problem though, because I know nothing about that script.

...whatever
No I mean they are supposed to be displayed but than just like the other tiems. As you see you don't see them as clear as you see the item command

edit: All the command go through the script now. the only problem left is how do I let the commands appear normal like the Item comand?

esdit: Nevermind after trying out everything I somehow got it right now
« Last Edit: May 29, 2010, 05:29:21 PM by heyoka »

Final Fantasy 7

Rep:
Level 97
good to hear :)

Rep: +0/-0Level 67
RPGVX Advanced (I Do Not Script Tough)
Hi I Just Do Not See The Part Of The Codes: :'(

if $game_system.quest_menuaccess
        $scene = Scene_Menu.new ('Quest')
      else # Returning to Map
        $scene = Scene_Map.new
      end

and

206 => [   nil,    nil,  true, "Distribute", "Scene_Stat_Dist"],

Can You Please Tell Me What Line It Is? :-\