RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Nintendo's E3 Conference - SMG2, Metroid Other M, and More

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Stuff I remember worth mentioning are listed. Might be more. Do you think they're appealing to hardcore gamers? Are the games solid? What are your opinions? What are you looking forward to? Why wasn't Jobs Miyamoto there?

Wii-

Super Mario Galaxy 2 (2010 ;o;)
Metroid Other M (with team Ninja)
New Super Mario Bros Wii (whatever it was called)
Final Fantasy Somethingblahblah
Wii Fit Plus
Wii Motion Plus is accurate
A VITALITY SENSOR, HELL YEAH

DS-
Golden Sun DS
WarioWare DIY (complete with custom mini-game designer)
Mario VS Donkey Kong something with a custom level designer
Bowser: The Inside Story
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:18:14 PM by Irock »

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
A new Metroid intrigues me immensely. I'm really happy about that. Also, a new Golden Sun. Those games were pretty underrated. I thought they were great.

RMRK's Mom
Rep:
Level 88
I intend to live forever - so far so good.
2014 Most Missed Member2013 Most Mature Member2013 Kindest Member2013 Best Counsel2013 Queen of RMRKBronze SS AuthorBronze Writing Reviewer2012 Kindest Member2012 Best Counselluv u bb <3Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantFor taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2010 Kindest Member
A new Metroid intrigues me immensely. I'm really happy about that. Also, a new Golden Sun. Those games were pretty underrated. I thought they were great.

<3  Metroid

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
I'm looking forward to Crystal Bearers and *Golden Sun DS. I am happy with this year's Nintendo conference, it also seems like they are doing games for more than one demographic this year(s).

EDIT: lol Golded.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 08:59:21 PM by Tezuka »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki

The trailer looks so damn amazing. Something like Ninja Gaiden, Prime and Super Metroid mixed.
Galaxy 2 should be great, I loved the original. New Mario Bros. for Wii is a fun idea, probably going to buy it.

Miyamoto also said that there would probably be a Zelda announcement next year. Kotaku said that they saw a piece of concept art for it when he was talking to them. Been three years since TP, I'm expecting it to be released in 10' or 11'.

I'm looking forward to Crystal Bearers and Golded Sun DS. I am happy with this year's Nintendo conference, it also seems like they are doing games for more than one demographic this year(s).

I for one, loved FFCC, I pretty much only played it by myself, but it was a blast. I second that, and Golden Sun. Fun games.

Rep:
Level 87
Golden Sun DS and Metroid: Other M sound awesome. New Super Mario Bros for the Wii sounds okay. Mario Galaxy 2 looks okay too. WarioWare DIY sounds fun (even though I have yet to get a DSi). I'll get Bowser's Inside Story, but I still hate the title. :mad:

I was hoping they'd announce a new Star Fox game or something.

While watching the Microsoft press conference on Project Natal, I was thinking, "If this actually works as well as they're showcasing it now, then the Wii might be screwed when it comes to motion controls." ;9

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
I'll get Bowser's Inside Story, but I still hate the title. :mad:
Mario and Luigi are literally inside of Bowser. The title is fine.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll get Bowser's Inside Story, but I still hate the title. :mad:
Mario and Luigi are literally inside of Bowser. The title is fine.

I missed out on the other two M&L titles. Unless Bowser's Inside Story IS the third one. The original was so much, I beat it like three times, it was also really funny.

Bowser's Inside Story is actually a kinda funny name.

Rep:
Level 83
Look at me, runnin' and all
Project of the Month winner for August 2009
Hell yeah, I thought it was a hot e3 this year. They really surprised me!

Although I had expected a new Zelda title. They talked about it, though! Miyamoto came around to save the day, and with him was a piece of artwork of a new zelda. Link was older than ever, and next to him was a nice girl with a blue dress.

I'm satisfied.
  - 

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
awesome, golden sun 8D

that's all i'm saying for now XD

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Only interesting thing out of it, in my opinion, was Metroid Other M and Golden Sun DS.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Nintendo is gay.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Only interesting thing out of it, in my opinion, was Metroid Other M and Golden Sun DS.

Fun fact: Metroid Dread apparently is real, and may someday be released. I think it's a social experiment more than a game.  :mad:

Rep:
Level 83
I think I just came.