RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Does anyone here have Zenonia?

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
(For those that don't know, Zenonia is a Zelda-esque adventure RPG for the iPhone/iPod Touch)

I just recently bought it, and I must say I'm rather impressed. The control scheme seems weird at first (On screen D-Pad? Whoa?), but I'm about 90 minutes into the game it feels completely natural. The depth of it is fantastic for an App, too. 5 levels of rarity in items, active and passive skill trees for 3 different classes, and what appears to be a fairly large world were all crammed into a $6 app, where I'm pretty sure it would be $20-30 on any handheld console.

Aside from the all too common spelling and grammar mistake (It's translated from Korean I think, give 'em a break), the presentation is clean. I get a little weirded out having to look through the selection of "Signle swords," but the menus are otherwise pretty flawless.

I brought this up mainly because it looks like a massive project someone here would have made (An in-depth one, at that), and to also say that it's well worth its price tag. Maybe I'll post some screens, in case anyone who doesn't have access to the appstore wants to see what it looks like.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I downloaded it. It's actually pretty sweet, though I didn't play it for very long.

The only issue I have with these games is the ridiculous strain it puts on the iPod's battery.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I have it, however I haven't really played it, been busy playing other apps. :P

Some really quality games came out this month.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
~I use my touch for music.
~I use my computer and gaming consoles...for games.

:)

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
~I use my touch for music.
~I use my computer and gaming consoles...for games.

:)

You could very nearly consider the touch a gaming console now though.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
If it used batteries or something. Games sap the power waaay too fast :/ 
I only have 1 game on it and it's just pong lol. That alone dominates my battery life.

Rep:
Level 86
That's why I only play games on it when it's either plugged in or has a charger nearby.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
You have something to plug it in like an AC Adapter?? Cause I only have a charger cable for my computer which is hardly long enough to be able to just lay back and play a game or what ever.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah, they totally sell wall adapters for iPod cables. Just don't buy it from the apple store, or you'll be paying an extra $70.

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 86
Oh, I have this crazy long 2nd gen firewire cable. It's like 10 feet long, so I can kick back anywhere I need to :blizj: