RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
PSP Go

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
So it's officially announced early by leaked screens from Sony's Qore.\
http://kotaku.com/5273302/portable-size+off-how-the-psp-go-measures-up

Looks nice, sleek and seems just as cramped as the original. I've been considering these as a purchase, but alas, no cash. The library seems big enough, but it also seems kinda hit and miss.
The slide is a cool idea, but that might get annoying, accidental closings seem inevitable. Assuming there is some sort of lock for it, it should be fine.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Looks nice

But still why no dual analogue sticks :/

Though they havent said if it's any more powerful than the original PSP they are still gonna try and make FPS's which dont work with the PSP's set up very well

Ill stick with my PSP 2000 till the 3000 can be hacked, then when the PSP GO can be :3

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
If this artist rendering never came out, I might have actually liked this...but now it's ugly shit compared to below

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
If this artist rendering never came out, I might have actually liked this...but now it's ugly shit compared to below

True dat, that's one slick looking hunk-o-metal. That'd be great for watching movies...I;m not the biggest fan of the oval design that sony went with.