RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Caro goes Hiatus - Bawww Thread -

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
Yes, and it's sad for me too. (Specially won't be able to bash noobs who keep asking retard questions on Resources)

I'll be going on hiautus for a Week or two, Long story made short:
Today I had Surgery, and the operation, althou sucessful, have left me in a rather 'Dizzy & Drugged' condition.
I am (By orders of the surgeon) To remain in my parents care (Meaining, I have to sleep in their Room) due to constant bleeding & been unable to enjoy the foods of Life (Well, only Drink Apple Juice & Vanilla Ice Cream.)

I just snuck out of their rooms to give this goodbye message to everyone =( *Umm, if you're asking, it was a surgery to repair my lower jaw & remove a wisdom tooth & a tooth that got broken). Here I was happy to play with mah Wacom.

D: I'll be seeing you guys in a week or so ~ And I'll miss everyone ;~; I WILL MISS YOU ALL!

~ Caro OUT!

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I hope you get better soon Caro.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
That sucks, take it easy.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Randomizer - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Ouch... not fun. Well, have fun bleeding for a few days.

...that came out wrong...

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Atleast thou can haveth vanilla =)
Hope you get well soon
and get undrugged

...that came out wrong....
/wolf
Arlen is hot.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Take it easy, Caro. See you when you get back ~

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
AWEH D8

Well, see you later then Caro. FEEL BETTER SOON ^^.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
I'm recovering slowly ~ and althou lurking and attacking on some threads recently ~well, besides some stressful moments that leds me to be in bed. I wanted to say this at least to let you guys know I haven't choked in my own blood yet <__<

*Thou, I gotta stop Playing Fatal Frame and Silent Hill, I can't get to sleep a shit & getting scared of the Dog scratching the door everytime I try to sleep*

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
I love you ;_;

Edit: Get better faster ;_;
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
I hope you will get well soon ;9

*hugs*

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
You need some Fuckitall.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
After Finally watching Biohazard: Degeneration (I gotta stop it with this stuff) I am recovering swiftly, (I think) as I don't feel much of the horrifying pain since the surgery <__< and I am able to move out more of bed & can eat more stuff. *Popeye's chicken is dah Shizzle*

Tomorrow I've got an Appointment with the Surgen who put me like this D=< And I am hoping He says I have recovered enough to be given the order in which I'd enjoy been all night & day back on the seat of power with you guys.

Ti'll then ~

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Hello everyone ~ Even after much stress & blood baths & having to eat like a cow. I got those annoying little ropes off my jaw & lips, and enjoyyed myself eating chicken once more & Hamburgers and well . . . name it.

So, since I have been officially been told I had 'recovered' (althou there had been some 'bad areas' due to stress), >=3 I am officially back ~

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Nom Nom Nom

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
I wasn't here to bawwwww when you were gone, but I am so very glad you're feeling better! Careful with those problem areas, for serious.

Also, surprised no one asked this yet: What's the long story?