RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Bye RMRK!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I'm back, too! Actually, I was back yesterday. We were only out there from 11 pm to 5 am. We made a fire, and drank a lot of beer, and caught some catfish. And then I slept all day yesterday.

Good times.

/thread stealing

I went to Camp Twin Echo for an NA retreat. It was a bunch of clean people having a good time. There were awesome speakers, discussions, espresso, camp fires, food, hiking, and guitar playing. My friend brought her new baby for a day, and she was so good the whole time. She's only 20 days old. It was an amazing time.

I DIDN'T READ ANYTHING ABOUT SMORES!

But it's ok. I ate a ton for the both of you. I'm in Athens, PA~ Which is like camping, since it's in the MIDDLE OF KNOW WHERE. Except I have the internet. lol. BBQ's GALORE.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Nouman thinks laptops need tree power outlets to run.

if it runs vista it will :V
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Shut up already

:V
Arlen is hot.