RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Icons

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
well yes i found a crap load of icons y im not asking for icons though i want to see what all icons you all find cool i want to like see what all icon u use for game and everything

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
Umm?

You want people to post icons? That's a strange request.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I think...maybe...he just wants a topic where people post their icons in an attempt to mass a whole lot of icons from a million different sources? More for other members rather than himself perhaps? Kind of like an omni-icon topic.

im not asking for icons though

I think that's what the purpose is perhaps?

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
yea what grafical009 said this would like be a post were people post there icons to see who's the best or to give newbies icon before they ask

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
The idea is OK, but I think it's best to just have different topics or something for this kind of thing. It's not a good idea to have people compete on who's icons are better than someone else, and if a new guy asks, we can just link him a topic that's already been made, or if not made then make it.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
its no so much as a competition just a place to get good icons everyone thinks is cool that's all and plus everyone who look at this will benefit that need icon calse some people like me sometime overlook important links

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
unfortunately you'll have to find the credits so that anyone can use it.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
yea what grafical009 said this would like be a post were people post there icons to see who's the best or to give newbies icon before they ask
You spelled "grafikal" wrong and it's available to read on almost anywhere in this topic.

And I also love your grammar.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Most Mature Member2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)
I'm assuming English isn't his first language. In any case, yeah, those icons need credits. The first bunch are from the VX RTP, but I'm not sure about the rest.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
you see what i meant by Some What is I downloaded single icons  and arranged them into a grid and i used them so i cannot credit because i took a variety icons from Different people  so it would take a long time to name

and for my grammar problem you all think im usually in a hurry to typing so i hardly think of what i type and besides im 14 so i really don't care what i type as long as it makes sense to me

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
still though, you can't neglect the credits. If 15 people's icons are on the list, then the credits list would have those 15 people in it to be useable.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
Fine I will find who made them gosh you guys are so dang picky

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
OverLoad mao i traced all of them back to one original creator now are you all happy

pokeball joyOfflineFemale
Rep:
Level 85
I heard the voice of the salt in the desert
2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Project of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)2011 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Winner - 2011 Winter Project of the Season2010 Best Artist2010 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2014 Best Artist2014 Best RPG Maker User - Graphics2014 Best RPG Maker User - Mapping2013 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2013 Best RPG Maker User (Graphical)2010 Most Attractive Female Member2010 Most Unsung Member
Yes..well..you still didn't credit them.

And I can see a large majority of them are from whitecat, I -know- some are not from them..so it isn't just one creator.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
well i searched for a while and many people use it so i credited the one i got it from

Rep:
Level 97
i really don't care what i type as long as it makes sense to me

That's a horrible philosophy. Do you speak so that only you can understand you? It's not even communication if only you understand you. The purpose of typing and speaking both is for others to understand you.

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
ok to make this readable to you all

"i mean is i found stray icons i posted them to my thing i found them by the person in my other reply and i will ot credit others that i did not receive them from so stop riding me"

Do you all Understand ???????

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki

stop riding me

No worries there. Also when you post someones work credits are a must. When someone makes stuff for free you really ought to keep up your end of the deal and spread the word of the wonderful people who create these resources for leechers and the likes to use. Not handing out credits is sort of an insult to the creator, although some of them are okay with no credits. But only if they say so. :mad:
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Rep:
Level 97
It's not a matter of riding you. Without proper credits, nobody (including you) can use these icons in any game they post on this or any other site. It's fine if it's just a game for yourself and your friends. But what's the use of posting resources that nobody can use? We ask for credits not to badger you but because someone might want to use those icons and they can't unless we know who made them.

In any case, where can "OverLoad Mao" be found? Did you even spell his/her name right?

Rep:
Level 83
mememememee
omg it took a long time to find him why cant you just trust me well to the heck with this im like gona take these down it is to much stress

Rep:
Level 97
That's probably better for everybody. Thank you.