RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TF2 Updates: The Sniper

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
I got the bow and the razor back (and a sandvich) in one inning which IMO is pretty sweet.  :lol:

Awesome, I read on TF2wiki that the hats are like the weapons, unlocked randomly. Kinda annoying, but easier than going through 25 achievements!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I got the bow and the razor back (and a sandvich) in one inning which IMO is pretty sweet.  :lol:

you just got luckier than 9/10ths of the playerbase

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
this is bad
skanker got the kritkrieg ( i think) , 2 blutsaugers and now he got a cloak and dagger

he also got the axtinguisher
and he's just played for 3 days..
I GOT THE SANDMAN
I HATE IT
WHY CANT I GET A SPY THING
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I've gotten so far...

Huntsman, Razorback, Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg (x3), Cloak and Dagger, and Ubersaw.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've gotten so far...

Huntsman, Razorback, Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg (x3), Cloak and Dagger, and Ubersaw.

Wow. Nice....I'm wanting to try out the Jarate but I can never get anything. I played for almost three hours this morning, and another three or four last night and I've only gotten a dupe ubersaw, dupe flare gun, huntsman (which is awesome BTW), razorback and a dupe ubdersaw.

What do you guys prefer, Medigun or Kritzkrieg? I use the kritzkrieg most of the time, and it works real well. But I see more people using the medigun. Just thought I'd ask...

this is bad
skanker got the kritkrieg ( i think) , 2 blutsaugers and now he got a cloak and dagger

he also got the axtinguisher
and he's just played for 3 days..
I GOT THE SANDMAN
I HATE IT
WHY CANT I GET A SPY THING

Ditto bro. ;9
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 05:30:31 PM by SirJackRex »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've gotten so far...

This makes me :mad:
Why can't I get some sniper/spy thing

Saxton Hale

Anagram of Hot Anal Sex.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 08:16:16 AM by Agent »
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've gotten so far...

This makes me :mad:
Why can't I get some sniper/spy thing

Saxton Hale

Anagram of Hot Anal Sex.

Got the ambassador, but I haven't found a use for it since I prefer the dagger. The cloak and dagger replaces the dagger? Is it like the razorback?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Got the ambassador, but I haven't found a use for it since I prefer the dagger. The cloak and dagger replaces the dagger? Is it like the razorback?

no...it is a spy watch replacement...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

no...it is a spy watch replacement...

Oh wai.......t.
The dead ringer is disguise, so there's no knife replacement. Not bad, I like the knife, but a throwing knife or poisoned one would also be kinda cool. No backstab insta-kill but massive DoT?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 06:37:50 AM by SirJackRex »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
they both replace the spy watch, no disguise kit change or anything.

Rep:
Level 87
I found 2 Jarates and a Dead Ringer. I still need to get the Ubersaw, Sandman and Bonk...

I'd gladly trade the Dead Ringer for the Cloak and Dagger; I don't like playing Spy if I can't cloak whenever I want to. :-\

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Funniest Member2010 Best Writer
One Ambassador.
Four Sandmans.

Nothing else.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
all I wanted was the ambassador, cloak and dagger, and huntsman.
I've gotten the C&D and the Huntsman, still waiting on the Ambassador.

in total I've gotten...

Cloak and Dagger
Huntsman
Razorback
Kritzkrieg x3
Blutsauger x2
Bonk!
Ubersaw

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 05:48:20 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
they both replace the spy watch, no disguise kit change or anything.

Oh. Cloak and Dagger is the movement based one and Dead Ringer is the auto-disguise.
A DoT dagger that never wears off until respawn would be neat, especially to see how people use it and counter it. You could just heal it away, but you'd be wasting medics on less-than-useful medic pals all the time. Or it'd pressure the engineers? Either way, it'd be a great pressure tool even with a single spy using it. No back stab but enough DoT to pressure the other team into a semi-permanent defense. Useful for a rush strategy, poison the team, force medics upon them and then rush them, but again, it's  spy vs. spy deal, it can also easily be countered by the same tactic.

Annnnnnd....Valve added back milestones as an additional way to unlock the weapons. Nice thing is that while trying to get those achievements you can also randomly unlock weapons!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
I have way too many piss-water-jars

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NEW UPDATE

They added milestones back!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Too bad I already have everything. ~minus any helmets.