RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
TF2 Updates: The Sniper

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
http://www.teamfortress.com/sniperupdate/

Bow and Arrow:

Pros:
charges to full faster than sniper rifle (1 sec full power)
can stick corpses (live people?) to walls
instacrit headshots
likely fires faster
possibly could counter bonk? (unlikely)
possibly allows for movement at full speed while aiming (uncertain)

Cons (guesswork):
no scope - I doubt it has a zoom function
likely does less damage (either from non-headshots or just overall)
less ammo

No release date for the patch has been announced, but Valve is supposed to unveil new details over the coming days about the other Sniper updates.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:59:22 PM by NAMKCOR »

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
:O awesome, makes me want to play sniper more

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I just heard about it today on a server.
This looks cool, but it'll be weird having 7/10 players in a team as snipers.
The new maps are cool and that new gametype looks nice.

Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
it'll be scout/spy heaven.

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
They should update them all at once. :|

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
No, that's dumb. The game would go without update for a year and then they'd throw everything at once?
Instead, keep the game alive and active so everyone waits so that they can see all the updates/get all of them
Besides, if you give too many achievements at once, people get bored of trying to do them

More info:
Sniper update turned into a spy update!

The sniper gets a backshield, so he can stay safe from spies (Seeing as everyone will be spies, now the the sniper update will come out)
All the new spy-items are cool. It'll be a whole lot easier =)
Arlen is hot.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Meet The Spy:
http://www.gamingterritory.com/tf2stuff/siQz7yfT5Tc-high.mp4

holy crap I laughed so hard.

The Razorback
pros:
whips the spy for 10,000 volts when he backstabs you
prevents backstabbing until knife cools down

cons:
doesn't look like it protects you very much, maybe keeps you from instant kill
slowdown
destroyed on one hit

SPY:
the "Dead Ringer"
any nonlethal damage cloaks you and creates an illusion that you died
pros:
increased enemy paranoia
disguise -> cloak seamlessly
unknown if the cloaking masks fire

cons:
might out quickly
unknown if metal pickup works or not

the "Cloak and Dagger"
pros:
increased enemy paranoia
remain cloaked forever by standing still

cons:
no metal pickup
might run out quickly

And then there's 'meet the spy'!
http://www.gamingterritory.com/tf2stuff/siQz7yfT5Tc-high.mp4

in meet the spy you see the red spy fling a sapper along the ground, which emits a pulse and disables the sentry.  could this be the final upgrade item?
« Last Edit: May 17, 2009, 03:16:18 PM by NAMKCOR »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nah, I think the meet the videos have a little extra stuff. The spy flining the sentry and the sniper having a hand-to-hand combat with the spy. Also, the blue soldier killing his own team spy..etc etc.

Also, it would've been cooler if before backstabbing the heavy and soldier, the red spy would've said "Surprise"

And I think the dead ringer will not be of great help because when you fake your death, the "player kill player" sign won't come on the top right.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 87
And I think the dead ringer will not be of great help because when you fake your death, the "player kill player" sign won't come on the top right.
Agreed. I think the Cloak and Dagger is gonna be a lot better.

Also, the "sliding the sapper along the ground" seems kinda lame; I mean, ingame, you always have to attach the sapper to the sentry, and even then it takes about 5-10 seconds to destroy, so I doubt they'll actually put that in the game.

Also, lol at Scout's mother. ;8

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Nah, I think the meet the videos have a little extra stuff. The spy flining the sentry and the sniper having a hand-to-hand combat with the spy. Also, the blue soldier killing his own team spy..etc etc.

the flare gun was in meet the sniper.
the sandvich was in meet the scout.

both of them were released after the videos (if I'm not mistaken)

Also, the "sliding the sapper along the ground" seems kinda lame; I mean, ingame, you always have to attach the sapper to the sentry, and even then it takes about 5-10 seconds to destroy, so I doubt they'll actually put that in the game.

I'd imagine that the sliding sapper would only stun the sentry, not destroy it.  or maybe take longer to do.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
I assume from the video that there will be a spy item that allows you to instantly change into the person you kill?
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I assume from the video that there will be a spy item that allows you to instantly change into the person you kill?

hmm
that's also very possible.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
That would be very cool, but you can still do that.
What would be cooler would be that after you kill your enemy, you can make his corpse vanish and keep his name for like..until he respawns or something?
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
That would be very cool, but you can still do that.
What would be cooler would be that after you kill your enemy, you can make his corpse vanish and keep his name for like..until he respawns or something?

that's what I was thinking when I said that.

« Last Edit: May 18, 2009, 04:14:19 PM by NAMKCOR »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh lol
;-;

Spy Achievements:
http://www.teamfortress.com/spyupdate/

And because they haven't given what the achievements are (not when I read it >:C). Also, I don't think we can trust this lol
http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Spy_achievements

Many of these are very easy though. Backstabbing a scout/spy happens as you keep playing as a spy, killing snipers with revolvers are everyday things-if they see you coming towards them etc

Edit: Diplomacy says there will be a revolver unlockable.
!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 05:31:49 AM by Agent »
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
spy unlock is going to be called 'the ambassador' and the sniper will be getting 'jarate' likely a reference to the april fools' joke

Spoiler for:

also, KKK member is 10th class
snuck him into the meet the spy vid.
screen below
Spoiler for:

edit:
also, look closer at the spy on this page: http://www.teamfortress.com/spyupdate/day04_english.htm

he's holding a cig in his left hand, and teh dead ringer in his right hand
what if the ringer is a disguise kit replacement?
« Last Edit: May 19, 2009, 02:22:59 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Meet The Spy was awesome, Scout's Mom....  :tpg:

Spy and Sniper are my second/third favorites in no real order, so this is super cool.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Nah, I think he just does it to show of his new thing (fake corpse seen behind sniper). And the cig is to be cool.
But yes, the dead ringer will replace something..but not the disguise kit. It's the main thang
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
it's a possibility.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
Nah, I think he just does it to show of his new thing (fake corpse seen behind sniper). And the cig is to be cool.
But yes, the dead ringer will replace something..but not the disguise kit. It's the main thang

Sapper maybe?

Wow...the ambassador looks fantastic.
Also, are the released Sniper updates actually real? Like the Bow and Arrow, that's really cool.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Yeah, I think on day 7 the sniper will kill the spy and they'll list the achievements etc.
Also, I was expecting the ambassador to be a silencer-type thingy.

;-;
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Sapper maybe?

they'll never replace the sapper, it's as central to the spy as the disguise kit.

Honestly, if you used the Dead Ringer (assuming no disguise kit) with either the regular watch, or the Cloak and Dagger, it is very possible that you could stealth around their base invisible near constantly, and if they find you, you can appear to die and escape.  It's just as effective, if not moreso, than the disguise kit. It is, in essence, a second type of disguise.

edit: you'd still be easily found by routine spychecks.  This spy is also very offensive, and lacks the capability to sap (mostly) due to lack of disguises.  It essentially would make this type of spy into an assassin, and less of a utility character.

Instead of an impersonation spy, you could be an infiltration spy.  Different play styles for different people.

Also, are the released Sniper updates actually real? Like the Bow and Arrow, that's really cool.

yes, it's been confirmed to be a dual update.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2009, 04:12:42 PM by NAMKCOR »

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
Honestly, if you used the Dead Ringer (assuming no disguise kit) with either the regular watch, or the Cloak and Dagger, it is very possible that you could stealth around their base invisible near constantly, and if they find you, you can appear to die and escape.  It's just as effective, if not moreso, than the disguise kit. It is, in essence, a second type of disguise.

And here I was thinking the spy was godawful useless without the disguise kit, and you come and oneup my own thoughts.  ;9

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
The spy had a 'feign death' move in the original TF, but Valve said that it was too difficult to impliment in TF2, so they took it out. I guess they figured out a better way to use it.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast

And here I was thinking the spy was godawful useless without the disguise kit, and you come and oneup my own thoughts.  ;9

even if the dead ringer doesn't remove the disguise kit, it still becomes a very offensive based spy, as you can pretty much pull this off by picking up ammo while invisible, and uncloaking in the same hotspots as before.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
A skilled spy will become very overpowered.
Anyways, it is now called the Sniper Vs. Spy Update. Jarate introduced.
Sounds and looks funny, dropping piss on people.
Achievements look easy, many of them NEED the unlockables (not that they can be easier with them, they need them)

Can't wait =)

Edit: http://www.tf2wiki.net/wiki/Sniper_achievements
lol, if these are real then they are WAY too easy
« Last Edit: May 21, 2009, 09:01:25 AM by Agent »
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Why the razorback isn't useless.

It seems VALVe is catering to a more mid-range, in the thick of it all, combat sniper with this update.

The Huntsman is midrange, Jarate is a utility weapon, and the Razorback is protection against your natural enemy.

But the Razorback seems utterly useless.
If you're lining up a shot from a roost on 2fort or Granary, he can just shoot you, no problem. The lowered speed and lack of another weapon is also a problem. If you're playing backline sniper, that is.

Imagine you're in a group with the Huntsman and the Razorback. You're mid-ranging and helping your team get kills by sticking around them rather than hanging out on a roof somewhere. The spy sees you with your razorback. He's not going to shoot you, that'd be stupid (no guaranteed kill and he'd be revealed), and he sure can't backstab you, because then he'd be revealed and unable to stab again, still without the assurance of a kill. Also, in the heat of things, the spy might try to go on a stabbing spree and land one on you without thinking. Bam, volts to the brain and a hot knife. Seems like a pretty useful item in a situation like this.

And yes, I realize that the razorback really doesn't do much if you play backline, and that you'd be better off without it, I won't dispute that point as I agree with it.

If you play in combat with the midrange weapons, then the razorback is actually feasible. Like the other updates, they're allowing for multiple play styles. Hell, this would even make snipers useful for indoor maps, where sniping is dreadful (at least for me).

I, personally, might get some use out of this thing in combo with the Huntsman.

Lastly: this is all speculation, the razorback might do far more than just a backstab shield, I'm going based on the idea that all it does is protect from backstabbing.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
New Valve Thing: You prolly know this
No more milestones needed. To unlock a weapon, you just gotta walk over dropped weapons, but that too isn't needed. I was specing and got an ubersaw, and saw a scout get the sandman when he killed another.
It's pretty cool.
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
New Valve Thing: You prolly know this
No more milestones needed. To unlock a weapon, you just gotta walk over dropped weapons, but that too isn't needed. I was specing and got an ubersaw, and saw a scout get the sandman when he killed another.
It's pretty cool.

no, the new unlock system is total trash.
You get a random chance to get new items by doing nothing.

and you can get duplicates.

One person I know has 6 backburners.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It is trash because you get it by doing nothing, and I hate it because i didn't get what i want.
they will change it

they will
Arlen is hot.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
Im happy for the updates as TF2 is half price :D

and free for 3 days :3

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
I was talking to someone about the update and had the idea that valve may place a durability on unlockables. This will mean youll need multiples.

Of course this is speculation whilst i was drunk and on a surf map :D

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I was talking to someone about the update and had the idea that valve may place a durability on unlockables. This will mean youll need multiples.

Of course this is speculation whilst i was drunk and on a surf map :D

no, multiples is for 'trading'

they've released more info, you get randoms on intervals, which are set, adn you randomly get any unlock weapon.

They're still working on it, but as of now it's pretty terrible.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
So it's live? Cool....gonna have to play some.

This new unlock system seems awful, the achievements were good in this because they got you somewhere and allowed a new play style. I felt proud getting all of my medic weapons legitimately, this kinda just kills it.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
http://www.teamfortress.com/

It depends on how much time you play for.

Hey? Want new weapons? Well, waste your time playing and you'll probably get what you want
or you could just get 4 ubersaws
or nothing

But atleast they're plannin' on item trading in the future. If I can't get something you have in plenty, i can just ask you.
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
True. The Ubersaw is so amazing, really....amazing.

So the headgear thing, that's a joke about the MMO or are they really going to add new headgear? Either way an MMO based on TF2 or Head Gear would be awesome.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I don't see the point in new hats? Unless they give more health or something but

why hats

Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
the hats are purely cosmetic.

people are making MMO jokes about the 'drop' system and stuff.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
the hats are purely cosmetic.

people are making MMO jokes about the 'drop' system and stuff.

Exactly. If they added stat boosting abilities to hats it'd suck. It'd throw the balance of the game off methinks.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
The drops totally made it mmo
and the hats
omg
why
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
The drops totally made it mmo
and the hats
omg
why

I got a second Ubersaw....so whenever this trading thing happens, I have an extra.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll take the saw when everything gets rolling, I was like 3 achievements away from that when they changed the system.

what don't you have?

Rep:
Level 98
When they do start the trading, if anyone has a secondary Cloak and Dagger or Ambassador, that would be great.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I'll let you know if I do.
I got one Cloak and Dagger and it's awesome, but I haven't gotten a second.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I'll take the saw when everything gets rolling, I was like 3 achievements away from that when they changed the system.

what don't you have?

Medic is my main and I have all his weapons so I don't need any of those, but the Bow would be sweet if you have extras.

I have a sandvich and natasha I think, but I don't use heavy so they're all yours. I have some pyro stuff, but that's one of your mains, right? The medic and spy headgear are cool, I wonder when it's going live. =\

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
lol, I got the sandman. It's ok, but no double jumping makes the fun go away.

I bonked a pyro :D
Arlen is hot.

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Medic hat is live, I saw a dude with it today.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I usually play Pyro or Demoman, but lately I've had a good run of luck with the spy, after getting the Cloak and Dagger.

I have all the pyro weapons, earned 'em legit with the achievements

Rep:
Level 87
Pyro is my main character. I'm usually reckless and suicidal in FPS, and running up to enemies and putting them on fire is the perfect fit for me. I'm psycho XD

Though I haven't played in months until last night. I have no new weapons except for Jarate... I play a pyro - I burn people. And as I play a Pyro, I get an item that is my main enemy? Damn you creators of this jar of....piss...

Truth be told, this new system of randomly getting items will take some time getting used to.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I got the bow and the razor back (and a sandvich) in one inning which IMO is pretty sweet.  :lol:

Awesome, I read on TF2wiki that the hats are like the weapons, unlocked randomly. Kinda annoying, but easier than going through 25 achievements!

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I got the bow and the razor back (and a sandvich) in one inning which IMO is pretty sweet.  :lol:

you just got luckier than 9/10ths of the playerbase

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
this is bad
skanker got the kritkrieg ( i think) , 2 blutsaugers and now he got a cloak and dagger

he also got the axtinguisher
and he's just played for 3 days..
I GOT THE SANDMAN
I HATE IT
WHY CANT I GET A SPY THING
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
I've gotten so far...

Huntsman, Razorback, Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg (x3), Cloak and Dagger, and Ubersaw.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've gotten so far...

Huntsman, Razorback, Blutsauger, Kritzkrieg (x3), Cloak and Dagger, and Ubersaw.

Wow. Nice....I'm wanting to try out the Jarate but I can never get anything. I played for almost three hours this morning, and another three or four last night and I've only gotten a dupe ubersaw, dupe flare gun, huntsman (which is awesome BTW), razorback and a dupe ubdersaw.

What do you guys prefer, Medigun or Kritzkrieg? I use the kritzkrieg most of the time, and it works real well. But I see more people using the medigun. Just thought I'd ask...

this is bad
skanker got the kritkrieg ( i think) , 2 blutsaugers and now he got a cloak and dagger

he also got the axtinguisher
and he's just played for 3 days..
I GOT THE SANDMAN
I HATE IT
WHY CANT I GET A SPY THING

Ditto bro. ;9
« Last Edit: May 24, 2009, 05:30:31 PM by SirJackRex »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I've gotten so far...

This makes me :mad:
Why can't I get some sniper/spy thing

Saxton Hale

Anagram of Hot Anal Sex.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 08:16:16 AM by Agent »
Arlen is hot.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
I've gotten so far...

This makes me :mad:
Why can't I get some sniper/spy thing

Saxton Hale

Anagram of Hot Anal Sex.

Got the ambassador, but I haven't found a use for it since I prefer the dagger. The cloak and dagger replaces the dagger? Is it like the razorback?

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Got the ambassador, but I haven't found a use for it since I prefer the dagger. The cloak and dagger replaces the dagger? Is it like the razorback?

no...it is a spy watch replacement...

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!

no...it is a spy watch replacement...

Oh wai.......t.
The dead ringer is disguise, so there's no knife replacement. Not bad, I like the knife, but a throwing knife or poisoned one would also be kinda cool. No backstab insta-kill but massive DoT?
« Last Edit: May 27, 2009, 06:37:50 AM by SirJackRex »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
they both replace the spy watch, no disguise kit change or anything.

Rep:
Level 87
I found 2 Jarates and a Dead Ringer. I still need to get the Ubersaw, Sandman and Bonk...

I'd gladly trade the Dead Ringer for the Cloak and Dagger; I don't like playing Spy if I can't cloak whenever I want to. :-\

Rep:
Level 98
One Ambassador.
Four Sandmans.

Nothing else.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
all I wanted was the ambassador, cloak and dagger, and huntsman.
I've gotten the C&D and the Huntsman, still waiting on the Ambassador.

in total I've gotten...

Cloak and Dagger
Huntsman
Razorback
Kritzkrieg x3
Blutsauger x2
Bonk!
Ubersaw

« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 05:48:20 PM by NAMKCOR »

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
they both replace the spy watch, no disguise kit change or anything.

Oh. Cloak and Dagger is the movement based one and Dead Ringer is the auto-disguise.
A DoT dagger that never wears off until respawn would be neat, especially to see how people use it and counter it. You could just heal it away, but you'd be wasting medics on less-than-useful medic pals all the time. Or it'd pressure the engineers? Either way, it'd be a great pressure tool even with a single spy using it. No back stab but enough DoT to pressure the other team into a semi-permanent defense. Useful for a rush strategy, poison the team, force medics upon them and then rush them, but again, it's  spy vs. spy deal, it can also easily be countered by the same tactic.

Annnnnnd....Valve added back milestones as an additional way to unlock the weapons. Nice thing is that while trying to get those achievements you can also randomly unlock weapons!

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I have way too many piss-water-jars

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
NEW UPDATE

They added milestones back!
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!
Arlen is hot.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Too bad I already have everything. ~minus any helmets.