RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Also pleased to make your acquaintance.

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Never fear anything.
Well, since I already registered at hbgames.org, I thought I might as well visit this place, too.

Having said that, I'm just going to copy & paste my introduction from the RMXP forums:

Quote from: hbgames.org
Good day everyone, pleased to make your acquaintance.

I am a game design student from the Netherlands, but even before I started school I have been familiar with RPG Maker for a few years, though never making any huge games in it. I have used it a lot though, and know how the program works, save for Ruby scripting.

I thought it would be good to see what other people are doing with the program, and see if there's any talent around here. I'm looking forward to playing original and innovative projects.

I myself am in the early stages of concept development for my own project, which will also be made in RPG Maker XP, eventually. You'll probably hear about that when the time comes.

So that pretty much sums it up. I was never good at introductions, but I think this will do.

Sincerely,

R.J.

To add to that a bit more, I'm currently busy writing the story and script for my project, which I think will take a couple of weeks to complete. After that, I'll be busy developing concept art, tilesets, and spritesets and the like, so it's still going to be a while before I'm going to get RMXP work done. But there's no rush.

I am quite serious about gamedesign, as you might have gathered. I don't really know if I'm going to make my project commercial or not yet, it'll probably depend on whether the people like it or not.

Well, that's enough for now. See you all around.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
.org D:

anyways....welcome.

Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Never fear anything.
Uh-oh, do I sense enmity around here...?  :-X

If there's a beef going on, consider me a neutral party.  :)

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
.org Caro Do Not Like ~

Welcome anyways.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Best Counsel2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Writer2011 Best Counsel2010 Best Writer2010 Funniest Member
There's no tension between .org and .net now.

Welcome to the forums, i'm the coolest mod here.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
Welcome to Are Em Are Kei!

*pulls R.J. away from .org*

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Welcome! What constitutes a "commercial" product in the RM world?

Never fear anything.
Well, everything in the game will be custom. From characters to sprites to maps to scripts. But I don't know about making it commercial yet.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Right, but what would make it "commercial"? Selling it?

Never fear anything.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I mean when I say "commercial".

pokeball NPCOfflineMale
Rep:
Level 84
Asking you to rescue princesses since '05
Hey, I'm the local NPC... and I don't care weather it's .net .org .gov .biz .us .cn .tv .ca .hack or even .com

But anyways: CONGRATULATIONS YOU ARE THE 7,075th MEMBER TO THIS FORUM

make yourself at home

NPC out
Why do 1 lined nameless NPCs never get taken seriously?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
he's actually 7911.

and

Spoiler for:
hi there