RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for a composer

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
This is a long shot, but I guess it is better than not trying.

I am looking for a composer who could do music for a big project of mine called Final Fantasy V-II. Even though the project has "Final Fantasy" in the title, don't think no effort is being put into this project, it boasts nearly all custom spriting and class changing system.

We already have three spriters and a mapper, all we are really missing now is music.  It would also be good if the composer could do music which is similar to the style of Final Fantasy V's.

Post here if you are interested and check here for more information: http://ffv.tezukake.org.

Well, that's it, I hope someone will be interested. :tpg:

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
-Bump-

If you know anyone who could be interested either, please let me know.

Not that I am desperate or anything. :V

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Sorry, bro. I'd be down, but I'm already involved with something right now. If I hear of anyone good, I'll point them in your direction.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Thanks Holk, I am sort of getting desperate now, as the only thing missing really is music. :tpg:

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
Patience is the key man, getting a good team takes a long time.

I'd suggest you put out some screenshots here instead of having someone go hunting for them. A demo also never hurts.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Thanks for reminding me about that Falcon.  :)

You are right about the patience, it took me almost a year to get the team I have now and I couldn't be happier with the way the project is turning out. I guess I'll update my project thread to show evidence of effort.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
This is the last bump I will do to the topic.

I have been looking for a composer for a while now and I did actually find someone, but it turns out that he is too busy with his own projects, which I can fully understand. So a composer is still needed for this project.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Try sending Halo and/or Arlen a pm. They might not be able to do a full soundtrack for you, but both are great composers who might be willing to do a piece or two for you if you ask nicely and catch their interest.