RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
sup 8u

Rep:
Level 83
...yeah.

My name's Keeper_Of_Honour, Keeper, or KoH for short. I'm a regular on DDF, and the DDF irc channel, and well, I've been a fan of RPGs for ages.

So, 'bout six months ago, I found RMVX, and downloaded it. I was so pleased that I'd finally found a reliable game making piece of software (I had tried many others that failed to live up to this task), I bought it, almost instantly.

I'm currently working on a Final Fantasy spin-off project with a friend; we're planning everything out, though, first.

Expect updates soon.

..very soon...

-cue evil laugh-

-KoH

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome to RMRK!

I'm sure you'll have your hands full, as not too many of us here are honorable.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Welcome, I'm Holk, and I'm the pullest pod pier.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'm DAS, Kick-butt Graphic mapper for champane. Also:

WELCOME!

*can't find merchant  ;9*

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
HI IM NOUMAN 8V

Stating your member name necessary?.....I'm sure he can tell where it is

Anyways, welcome.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Rep:
Level 97
Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantSecret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Most Successful Troll
Don't mind Nouman, he's a little cranky because his dad won't buy him any more rawkit lawn chairs.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
& A New Axe, never forget the Axe D8

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks. I may not be too active, but I'll try to spend time here.