RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Tales of Koridon

Rep:
Level 83
So, I decide to download the program RPGMaker 2k3. And the first thing I do? Start 2 Tales fan-games, one of which I'm already making videos for. The other... still a child. Anyway, here's the plot to get started.

Plot
Spoiler for:
In the world Reikosolaran, there used to be 4 major beings- Humans, Furries(which are Sonic the Hedgehog-esque animals), Chromas, and Koridon Beasts. Humans and Furries each had one Chroma or Koridon Beast. The Chromas and Koridon Beasts were the main reason Humans and Furries could live- they abosrbed Mana into the host and themselves, thus giving their host's bodies the ability to exist. Chromas existed solely for that purpose. Koridon Beasts, however, did something more. Most Koridon Beasts were exactly like Chromas- except they take an animal form based on personality. In fact, all Koridon Beasts take animal forms. Some Koridon Beasts imbue their hosts with special powers, such as the ability to use magic-based artes very quickly and in succession, or more powerful physical strikes. These Koridon Beasts caused panic in officials, and a war began between the authority and the Koridon Beasts after the goverment issued a command to exterminate all of these special Koridon Beasts. After the war, 8 Koridon Beasts were left in total, and all who were born later were checked for them. 200 years later...
It's not me is it? No, it's not. Then why is there only ONE chili dog when I ordered 2?
-----------------------------------
Current Projects:
Tales of a Hedgehog: Corrupt Light

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
This actually sounds promising. Not much like a Tales game, but promising nonetheless. I'd recommend not starting with a fan game (People set ridiculous standards for them, & they're just plain hard to execute properly), but if you're well into development, then keep moving on. I really like your concept; make sure you keep the story fresh, though, that's what keeps most people here playing.

Rep:
Level 83
Thanks for the advice, but I'm pretty sure I won't use it!  :P
This one isn't actually a fan-game- it's a completely original story with completely original characters, so I wouldn't exactly call it a fan-game.
The other one, which you can find videos of on YouTube, Tales of a Hedgehog: Corrupt Light, is a Sonic/Tales series crossover. That one can be considered a fan-game.
But that's not important. Here's the info on the lead character!!

Spoiler for:
Name: Lupin Reikos
Species: Human
Weapons: Left-Handed Sword
Appearance: Spiky Black Hair, Green shirt with black, odd fire-ish looking pattern, Pale pants with a black line spiraling down it, alternating pant-legs, Black shoes with red variation of the pattern on the shirt, green eyes(Normal), red eyes (For mysterious reasons, in battle and sometimes outside of it), Pale skin.

His personality is calm and kind, but do not get him angry.

Update: New Character!

Spoiler for:
Name: Kain (Last name still in progress)
Species: Human
Personality: Goofy- tends to be a womanizer.
Appearance: You know Genis Sage from Tales of Symphonia? He looks a LOT like that, just a black shirt with fireball pattern, black pants with red, horizontal spikes, same pattern for the shoes, and is taller. Also, has blue eyes.
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 09:37:36 PM by LupinAKAFlashTH »
It's not me is it? No, it's not. Then why is there only ONE chili dog when I ordered 2?
-----------------------------------
Current Projects:
Tales of a Hedgehog: Corrupt Light