RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Photoshop Brush Organizing

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
Well, I know one way to do it is to open up Photoshop and arrange it one by one, but it takes too long for me. Is there any software that can be used to preview and organize Photoshop brushes, instead of opening the application over and over again?
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread. Please do move it if it is misplaced.

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'm not to sure what you mean. You can just drop the brush file in Program Files/Adobe/Photoshop/Presets/Brushes folder and it will give it its own category in the brush set selection dropdown menu, pretty much organizing them.

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
Edit -> Preset Manager // select brushes. you can do anything there.
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

pokeball JAPOfflineFemale
I used to know nothing
Rep:
Level 89
No, I mean to preview and combine several brush sets without opening Adobe Photoshop.