RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
(request) KG Character Set

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hello, I'm making a game using RPG Maker XP. Right now, I need some character sets of characters from an anime called KG... well, that's the abreviation. lol, the full name is Keroro Gunsou. My RPG is basically just a huge crossover, using characters from different games and animes. Please help me. And if you do choose to help, and you don't know what the characters look like that I'm asking for, just ask.

Rep:
Level 84
Mama told you not to make that uu-uu noise...
*ding* I'll do the honors.

I need a break from doing Umineko characters :S

What do they look like.

I can't say they'll look perfect... But I'll definitely try my hardest :3

Yay! ^^ Thanks.

http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j96/madeleine_kuan/keroro_fry.jpg
http://www.pinkkryptonite.com/images/pinkkryptonite/tamama/tamama.jpg
http://www.khgames.co.kr/images/imglib1/kururu.jpg
http://www.gmwebsite.com/upload/toonzonecomic.com/webboard/D%20Giroro.jpg
http://mail.ljjh.tpc.edu.tw/~lj960205/dororo.jpg

Sorry that I couldn't post the images themselves. I could not remember what I usually use to post the pic on the forum itself. x_x

Also, side note, these characters should be alittle bit shorter than a regular RPG Maker XP sprite. If you can't do that, though, that's fine, too. ^^
« Last Edit: April 30, 2009, 12:08:38 AM by The Neverending Twilight »

Rep:
Level 84
ack!!

I'm no good at drawing cartoony characters. but I'll try :3

I'll start with the ninja one

*karate chop*

Well, they don't have to be perfect. ^^ And... really? XD, usually, people would do Dororo last, since he's ALWAYS getting forgotten in the show. XD, anyway, can't wait to see how they turn out. ^^

Rep:
Level 84
:3

Just wondering what template to use >.<

Oh, well, take your time, then. ^^ Don't feel rushed.

Rep:
Level 84
I don't have a template for it....

I'll keep looking for something similar.

Rep:
Level 87
You can use the RTP template, but change the way of shading.

Take an example of deadnub's game, he/she has a cartoony style sprites.

Rep:
Level 84
I'm not too sure if I can do this..

I can't find any templates that are even slightly similar.

and I can't even find deadnub's game for that matter.

Rep:
Level 87
Deadnub's Game

There is no template for it, unless you want an RTP template that has been completely removed of shading.

You'll never know, unless you try.

Rep:
Level 84
Hum..not really what I was looking for...

What do you mean?

Well... this sucks... wish I could help, but if I could actually help, I probably wouldn't have made the request... x_x I wanna be able to help... anyway, gu... re... vich? I hope you find what you need to help me. Sorry for being a bother.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I'm sorry if I come to sound like an Arsh-fag, but the main problem is the way you put your request.

What your requesting is asking to be made out of scratch, not to mention you didn't specify in what style you wanted it other than been shorter than the RTP itself. It would've help to know that little information at least.

Not to mention for some reason your links died, try posting the images on an image upload site like imageshack.us

Rep:
Level 84
Naw, it should be me apologizing. Because I told you I'd do it, then I said I wouldn't. >.< I should have asked what kind you wanted, and stuff caro said o3o

Oh... well, sorry I wasn't descriptive enough... I tried to be descriptive, at least...

Rep:
Level 84
If I knew it was cartoony I prolly wouldn't have done it ;_;

Well... do you know of anyone who speciallizes in cartoony looking characters, who would be willing to help?

Rep:
Level 84
I don't.. maybe someone will speak up when they see this D:

Will no one help me?! D: Please! I really need these sprites. Not right away, of course, but I will eventually need them. So, if anyone is willing to help, it would be very much appreciated.