RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hi!

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Hello. I am new here, and... well... um... that's all I can actually think of saying... lol

Anyway... my program of choice is RPG Maker XP. There... now that's all I can think of... Oh, and I like using blue for my font color.

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Welcome to the forums, TNT. :3

Rep:
Level 86
Sonic Dog -> Light Spear -> Overlimit -> Slash
Heh, TNT, that's pretty awesome :D

Welcome, by the way.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I see Falcon viewing this topic. TNT, I recommend you be careful in the Scripts section. :)

Oh, yeah. And :welcome:

Thanks for the welcome. ^^ Also... that's just a tiny bit creepy... when I first thought of this username about 3 or 4 years ago, I was originally the one to point out that it came out to be TNT. XD, strangely enough, everyone on that forum started calling me that. lol, anyway... thanks for the warm welcome. ^^

Revolution is not a bed of roses.
Rep:
Level 91
Project of the Month winner for July 2009
I see Falcon viewing this topic. TNT, I recommend you be careful in the Scripts section. :)

Oh, yeah. And :welcome:

@Moo - I don't waste my time responding to welcome topics except for very few exceptions :P

@TNT - Take his advice.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
Welcome, TNT. Is your name a certain book reference, or were you just trying to come up with something awesome sounding?

Damn... the book was brought up, again. x_x lol, anyway... it's the latter. I thought of the name WAY before I ever heard of the book, Twilight.