RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Glitch

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
Glitch is a video game in a box.

Screenshots dont do it justice so hees a video:

There are 25 waves ive got to 19.

download: https://www.digipen.edu/?id=1170&download=1470

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I think I've seen this before. Is it a Source mod? It looks pretty cool.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
nothing to do with source :P

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I saw a Source mod a while ago that looked similar to this. You had to pick up weird shapes and stuff.

Crew Slut
Rep:
Level 93
You'll love it!
For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki
Wow, that looks incredible! Like Invasion but with super cool graphics, gotta download this.

EDIT: It's really nice, runs on WINE although there's some strange framerate issues, but other than that it's playable. Thanks ahref! =)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2009, 07:35:58 PM by SirJackRex »