RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Item Error

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Hello all. Names Railkune. Anyways, I seem to be experiencing an error with a sideview battle system.
I don't know if this is the name of the system but, I'm using a RTAB battle system. I think it has something to do with minkoffs battle system.
Well at any rate, this is the error that pops up when I choose to use an item in battle:

As the picture shows, the issue is on line 1854. Also here is a picture of the script area:

But yea, I have no idea what the problem is...if anyone can help by all means post. Even if you think it may work, let's hear it. Well, that's all from me. I await replies.
Until then.

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.

Rep:
Level 87
The message is telling you that you're passing two arguments to the function but it only expects one.

Go and find where Battler.item_effect is defined, and see what it's expecting to be passed through.  If it's the same as the standard function, it only wants the item, not the battler.  But without knowing your battle system I can't say for sure that the standard one is in use.

I actually suspect you can remove battler, because you're already telling it to activate the item_effect on target, and target IS a battler.
Always remember you're unique.
Just like everybody else.

Rep:
Level 84
Pure Absolution....Pure Destiny.
Thanks for the help. And get back to you if I find something. Also, anyone else may add there comments as well.

Edit:
It worked! Thanks to you Shaz! I really appreciate it.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2009, 08:47:45 PM by Azel_Coral »

Power is what got me to this point. Power is what's going to save me in the future.