RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The Yes Game

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Alright, this game is very simple.
The first person (me) posts something they want. 

You MUST say yes to the person above you.
But you can and should twist it into something either beneficial to you, or detrimental to the person you're saying yes to.

example:
1) I want a pie
2) ok, you get your pie, right in your face
1) alright that's fine, because then I get to throw a pie at you
2) go ahead, because I'll just dodge
1) dodge all you want, I hit you with a second pie

etc... etc... etc...

Let's see if this game works out any.

I want a million dollars, cash.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
Granted, but you use it to make a thread that's already here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
alright, but the thread has am ad in it to my own personal webpage, which has google ads on it, and I make all the money back from pageviews.

(must have missed it)

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Isn't this pretty much like wish gone wrong, just continuous?

anyyyyways,
The money you make doesn't come to you because of some paypal screwup, it instead comes to me =)
Arlen is hot.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
that's fine, because you feel bad for me and transfer the funds asap.

Rep:
Level 76
Join project pentagram! I know where you live.
Yeah, but to who? To me, that's who! And I use it to buy a cow. I have a cow.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Granted, but you use it to make a thread that's already here.
:like:

:tinysmile::tinysmile: