RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] TimeStep!

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtn7A_4hW50&feature=channel_page

It's the stereo version of the 5.1 piece I made, with the video I also made!

:D

I would embed the video, but you should go to the website and WATCH IT IN HIGH QUALITY anyway, so...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:14:02 AM by irock »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Best IRC ChatterboxSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox
I like this a lot. Fantastic work. :]

I'm not a huge fan of the video itself, but it's not bad. The music is great though.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
i <3 arlen

good stuff sir

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
This is really awesome.

PS: don't listen to the first two mins of this alone at night in the dark
it gave me the goosebumps .-.
Arlen is hot.

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009
Haha, it sounds like something from Phantasy Star Online.

Good work Arlen (subscribed). :D

EDIT: I think YouTube allows 5.1 sound with HD videos.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
11 day old necro but... eh.

I liked the music, but the video was pretty trippy. Not to say that that's bad. I felt like, sometimes, those matrix-y characters were making the shape of a person.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
Yeah I tried to make the video as trippy and ridiculously over-the-top as possible, haha.

And you're right, the ASCII characters ARE blending into a human figure. Or rather, the program I used to make the video took a source file of a human body, and turned it into ASCII characters. What's really cool is that you can connect the size of the characters to a MIDI controller like modulation, or volume, or pitch bend, and it'll make the numbers get smaller (and thusly look more like the original image). Which is what I did, at one point.

:tinysmile::tinysmile: