RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Caterpillar Script

Rep: +0/-0Level 86
Nothing personal.
In my project, the caterpillar script I am using is/has been acting strange ever since I put it in. I do not believe I put it in right. Since I am not home right now on the computer with the project, (I can go home and check for the exact script if it would help (Since I know it's a rule and all)) I believe the script maker starts with "Fu-ryukama? 2005" or something like that.

Basically, whenever I have another party member, they never stop animating. They basically walk in place, even when I'm just idling.

Does anyone think they know what is wrong, or should I go home and post all of the scripts I am using + the exact name of the caterpillar script?

Don't kill me! >_<'

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
well, this solution might not be as appealing as getting that script sorted out, but...

I'd suggest going to chaos project, and using the caterpillar in Tons of Addons (which...incidentally, has a lot of other little snippets that make a game look/function better)

it's compatible with most everything, and pretty much does all the work for you.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Nothing personal.
I tried that out, though I am an idiot and do not know how to call the script haha.
Also it kind of interfered with my already caterpillar script and I was afraid to delete the script because I wasn't sure if I would understand Tons of Addons.

Is the 3 script add on easy to use?

Nothing personal.
I got it to work using the Tons of Add-Ons script. Thanks! :]