RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Need a team

Rep:
Level 83
Ha Ha Ha
I am currently in development of a game with rmxp. This is a fantasy/medival game. I have lots of ideas and would like people to help edit ideas I have to make them better. I will also need some experienced scripters with the script used in rmxp. And finally I need some spriters.
If you are interested or would like to point me in the direction of more resources email me at blackspets@hotmail.com
p.s thank you for the help

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that's nice and all.
but post some credentials, a portfolio, etc...

what would potential teammates get in return?

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 83
Ha Ha Ha
What kind of credentials do you mean also people would get different things in return deending on their job

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
That still doesn't cut it off, what would be your specialty? What can you give them back? Experienced Scripters & Spriters Are really picky & most of them are busy with their projects.

A little bit of info besides a 'Fantasy-Medieval' game would help too. := Posting also around can make people to know you even more and get to be known around to get some help in a way.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Most Deserving Of A Promotion2010 Best RPG Maker User (Technical)
This is how your request came out to me: "I wanna do this, so I'll need this, this, and this. Who wants to do it for me?"

Yeah, okay...

ONE, who the hell are you and what the hell have you done so far? Most experienced people aren't going to help you out if you are just starting and don't know what you're really doing yet. If you've done projects in the past, try linking us, or give us some screenshots of what you have so far on this current game.

TWO, what the hell is the game about? You have to give a lot more info than that to entice any real helpers. I have no idea what your game is about other than it's "a fantasy/medival game". Almost every single RPG out there is "a fantasy/medival game". Pitch us a general story, show us some shots, give us some characters. Something. Anything more than "a fantasy/medival game".

THREE, what the hell is in it for anyone who helps you out? Credit is obviously a must, but what's in it for anyone who helps you out? Are you going to be paying people or are you hoping that we'll do it because we're enticed by the project?

Rep:
Level 83
Ha Ha Ha
I'm sorry. In the past I have made many games and have not posted them. I will begin to do this in the next weekend.
Thank you for feedback.