RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Roleplaying: Alatus Nox

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero

Alatus Nox is this really sweet forum I found through a friend's profile. It's on the ground floor of things at the moment and it's in about its third birth cycle. I joined up there as staff, and to make a wicked pixel monster encyclopedia for the role players, but I actually ended up making not one, but two characters to use myself. The setting is very in-depth, and you're sure to find a niche where you are right at home. Additionally, since you are allowed to be in more than one topic at once, you're always (potentially) active! Couple these features with weekly events to spice up the action (this breaks up the whole "long event spanning a huge chapter" caveat of roleplay) and you've got a trend-setter of a forum.

Alatus Nox is a region cursed by a gypsy to be held under eternal darkness. It is inhabited by all manner of monsters and creatures, ranging from humans to shape shifters to vampires and more.

I can assure you the monster variety is vast, because I'm handling it myself. Here's an example of a page from the encyclopedia.

If you're a writer, a roleplayer, or just like the occasional monster, drop by. :) We'd be glad to have you around.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2009, 06:51:13 PM by Animus »

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Lol

I shall look. You know i will  :mad:

Rep:
Level 87
I will possibly join up.

Do they have a Paladin class? ;o

And are you able to make your own character avatar?

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Cool, no but you can be a paladin (it's just not a class), and yes.

Resident Cloud
Rep:
Level 91
lol roleplay

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant