RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Visual] Nyoro ~ Logo Sketch Base

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
I had been fooling around in photoshop, made this Logo for an Art Project:

Of course, I know it doesn't have texture, shades, etc . . .  I'm working on that at the moment D<

.___.;; Just hard to think how I quite want it.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 06:33:50 PM by boe »

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
The text color seems a bit off. That might just 'cause of the placement of those wings. Have you tried putting the text in between them? Tilt the wings a little more? Break the harmony in the picture? Even adding a little space in between the different lines of words might help. Putting on a texture on those wings could help a bunch too, that will most likely break the monotomous white glow you see sipping out of the background. Try changing the background color from black to gray, that will let you experiment with a few darker shades of color on the text. It's looking real pretty though and you're off to a good start, just throwing out some ideas and trying to help~~
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys

Hmm, tilting the wings a bit? I might try so.
I'm bad at giving the wings texture. @__@

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
That's most excellent :-) I like the look of it, good work :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
:< Thanks, guess that would do the trick then, was aiming for simplicity after all xD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
that's pretty good Caro.

I'd have done the wings a little differently, but it's not my logo and it looks fine so no problems there.

I'd just smooth it out a bit, it looks a little bit messy.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
 :-X Dunno, but I just get an irk on the wings too, something in them doesn't look nice. Going to actually try with a different set of 'wings' at least. :x or else leave it alone until I can get an idea or so. xD