RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Spoiler for:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIGTac4j4vc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIGTac4j4vc</a>

In this episode, we begin beta4 and head towards the Misty Lake which is meow Misty! But why is it Misty!? And yes, you are forced to use both Cirno and Komachi for this area. If you bring along Nitori as well, for the boss you'll be forced to use Yuuka, so keep that in mind!

Enemies:

Water Beast: Another upgrade for the Snow and Flame Beasts, except Water elemental. It's midly powerful as it has access to Tsunami and Aqua Toxin, but not too dangerous. They tend to come in groups.

Sea Flower: This enemy loves to come in groups of itself, and all it uses are status-inducing magic and the Cure-series of spells. It's not difficult to defeat, but annoying to fight.

Water Orb: It may not SEEM dangerous, especially if one brings Nitori and Yuuka who absorbs/is resistant to Water-elementl attacks, for others it can pose a problem. It only has 3 attacks, being Water, Watera, and Waterga, and while Water is weak and Watera is midly powerful, Waterga will likely kill someone.

Water Dragon: The Notorious Monster for Misty Lake, and a dangerous one at that. Anyone playing through here will probably not see this enemy as it's rare and Misty Lake in itself isn't very long, but be wary if you do run into it. Not only can it inflict high damage, but can also inflict Freeze and Sleep on the entire party. In addition, it has access to the Meteor spell and will use it liberally.

Bosses:

Adrammalech: Fought at Kourindou, and the first boss of beta4. Uses mostly Thunder-elemental attacks, including Thunderbolt, Flash Arc, and Judgment Bolt, but can also use Bio and Curaga as well. In addition, it can reduce the party's Thunder-elemental resistance using Flash Arc, making him much more dangerous. Bringing along Flash Hats and using Nitori's Thunder Armor Elemental Bless will help with dealing with him.

Kraken: The boss of Misty Lake. Fights pretty much like at Road of Reconsideration, but can also use Thundaga on the entire party, hit one character for 3000 Fire-elemental damage and Heat with Mustard Bomb, or attempt to kill off the party with Level 5 Death.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:01:05 PM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
New update patch. This definitely fixes the SDM/Eientei entrance bugs, as apparently there were a couple tiles here and there that weren't correctly made walkable. In addition, more dialogue and emotion icons fixes. Still need to make changes to Youmu's Stances/Nitori's Stock + Reverse Items + Chemist abilities/EX Keine's abilities/Marisa's Auto-Collect/Nitori's Scavenger ability. Still need to also sort out Koishi's Blue Magic list (still uncertain about this. I need more people to brainstorm her skillset with), as well as fixing up the crafting system and learning skills (which may use the same menu as the crafting system...maybe).

Update 1.114: http://www.mediafire.com/download/j5cizspd2wshv7v/Touhou_Fantasy_Update_1.114.rar

Rep:
Level 85
Is it me, or is someone really disliking me on here? I went from like -4 to -20 within a week for no reason. *raises eyebrows*

Spoiler for:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk64A-OqkMw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk64A-OqkMw</a>

In this episode, we return to the Scarlet Devil Mansion, where foulness is afoot and Flandre is in danger! Also, cameo boss fights!

Enemies:

Elite Maid: The highest level of Fairy Maids, and extremely dangerous enemies as they have access to the -aga level spells, including: Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Aeroga, Waterga, Breakga, and Curaga, and Quakera for good measures. They generally come with either other enemies or in groups of 3, so they're extremely dangerous and should be disposed of first!

Vampire Bat: Not exactly a super dangerous enemy, as all it'll do is either attack, use Drain or Drainra.

Patchbot V2: Much like the Patchbot, there is a chance that this enemy will do nothing, but when it does, it hurts a lot. It uses level 4 Patchouli skills, meaning you'll be seeing abilities that Patchouli herself can't even use yet.

Tsurube-Otoshi: A lesser version of Kisume pretty much, as it uses the exact same moveset as Kisume but isn't weak to Earth and instead weak to Holy.

Patchmobile: The Notorious Enemy of the area. It uses high-level Patchouli skills (level 8 skills) so it can dish out a lot of damage and is highly resistant to everything. Defeating it can yield a skill scroll for Keine for those patient enough to get it, as it's a 3% drop rate, and it does have a skill scroll for Patchouli that is a 3% steal rate as well, but both are well worth getting.

Bosses:

Culex: The cameo boss that really has nothing to do with the area and is just there to be there. He will automatically start the battle by inflicting Poison/Blind/Silence on your party regardless of your resistances, as well as give himself Blink/Protect/Haste I believe. His skillset consists of skills from his source game mostly, and while they can do pretty good damage, his measly 4096 HP won't last long against a well-prepared party. However, the main difficulty in this fight comes not from surviving this fight, but to do so while stealing his one-of-a-kind Quartz Charm accessory. Get it while you can!

Flandre Scarlet: Flandre hits really REALLY hard, and you've no choice but to use Remilia and Patchouli in your party here. However, much like in every other game Flandre's in, she's a glass cannon, and her measly 8000 HP will go down extremely quickly, especially if the party bothered to upgrade Patchouli's Royal Flare and get Remilia two Griffin Claws.

Hades: The true boss of this dungeon. Hades is amongst one of the most difficult bosses in the game, as he has the most HP out of any normal story boss (55,535 HP) and hits extremely hard with his skills, the most dangerous being Cleave and Curse, with Cleave doing massive physical damage to the entire party and Curse inflicting multiple statuses to the party. Hades is also capable of using Ragnarok like every other guardian, but can also use abilities such as Mustard Bomb, Maelstrom, Freeze, and Doomsday. He does have an extremely powerful and rare accessory, the Hermes Sandals, but it has a mere 2% chance of being stolen and would be extremely hard to steal in this fight.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:01:29 PM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGx8yJWCsE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLGx8yJWCsE</a>

Do excuse my terrible speaking. The question today here is: Should I go with the current skill learning system, where you have to buy the skillbooks and then use each one individually (I don't think parallel processes would help here really), or go with a custom skill shop like in the video, and keep the skillbooks around exclusively for enemy drops/steals/treasure chests? I'm heavily leaning towards the custom shop, though that'll mean I'll have to update EVERY skill shop in the game to work with that. Even worse is that I'm thinking that equipment shops could be like this too. Ugh...

Also, emotion icons are shown off a bit here too.

Rep:
Level 85
Spoiler for:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13LoGEHPk4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m13LoGEHPk4</a>

In this episode, we beat up a god of death simply because he's a big fat jerk and deserves it!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:01:44 PM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
Spoiler for:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24JfmW2SUWE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24JfmW2SUWE</a>

In this episode, we return to the Remains of Hell to find out that trouble is brewing yet again! And we're back to three characters yet again. Also, Marilith returns for yet another beating, but we have a surprise guest!

Bosses:

Marilith: Fights exactly as the first time, but will also use Graviga, Stop, Regen, and Firaga. Still not super difficult to defeat nonetheless!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 07:01:55 PM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
Sorry guys, might be quite a while before anything new shows up here. Having computer problems which is preventing me from doing much of anything. Constant blue screens (Memory_Management and IRQL_LESS_OR_EQUAL BSoD), and refusals to boot up comp (sometimes crashes even before Windows logo shows up at all, and when it refuses to boot up at all, the tower makes a weird sound that sound slike a fax machine) and all that. And it'll be months before I'll be able to get a new computer...I'm not looking forward to those months at all...;___;

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.mediafire.com/download/w2slqusp5zjaday/Touhou_Fantasy_Update_1.115_(Patch_after_updating_with_1.114).rar

Managed to get a couple fixes fixed up due to map errors and new sprite updates (Fate and Chaos both got updated sprites). Originally, if you entered Eientei, you couldn't leave due to the original mapper who fixed the maps not fixing the teleport events. Now you can! If there's any other issues, do let me know immediately. I'll TRY to fix them if comp doesn't bluescreen on me for some random reason.

Rep:
Level 85
Don't worry folks! The game isn't dead (even though I'm sure some of you out there wish it were at this point)! Just been taking a long break from it (hey, I need breaks too! Plus mapping is plain boring!). Almost done with Hollowed Caverns finally, meaning I'll be able to move on with the actual game! Of course, there'll be another small break as I need to do more videos for LPs and such, but it'll still be worked on at the very least! Hollowed Caverns pretty much burned me out, as it's the largest dungeon in the game (the dungeon itself is around 20-30 maps, while the dimensional rift immediately afterwards is about 20 maps. Combine these dungeons with about 40+ treasure chests, there's a lot to find and get). No other dungeon, save for probably the final dungeon, will be this big (the biggest that any dungeon was supposed to be was 10 maps long, and this as well as Cave to Makai broke that rule massively).

In other news, I am looking for testers and critiques who are interested in helping out on the game to check for bugs and balancing issues, as well as those who are willing to give feedback and criticism on the game overall. Any help is appreciated, and any feedback as well! Anything to help make this game the best it can be~

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
Don't worry I'm always here, check this post at least once a day.

Rep:
Level 85
Ok, so here's what I'm thinking of doing with some music:

*Removing all fanmade character boss themes, which includes the following:

**Cherry Flavored Justice ~ Descending Red (Rin Satsuki's Theme)
**Dead Buddist's Dream ~ Legitimite Partner (Myouren Hijiri's Theme)
**Fake History of Black and Shadow ~ The Fake (Sasha Sashiromiya's Theme)
**Gods Become Many Rivers ~ Toryanse (Sasaki Rinbokusans Theme)
**Phantasia of Fantasy (Rin Satsuki's Theme #2)
**Utopia in Fantastic Orbit ~ The Flower of Starry Nirvana (Karen Yawata's Theme)

The only ones that are "fanmade" that may stay are:

**Touhou Pocket Wars 2nd Ibaraki Kasen 's Theme
**Person of Mystery ~ Oni or Hermit (Kasen's field theme)
**The Kappa Way as Said ~ One Way Accelerator (Mitori's Theme) 2
**Momiji Inubashiris Theme ~ Awakening Wolfs Instinct

Both of Rin's themes MIGHT survive as well, depending.

Other songs that may be removed are:

**Child of Are (Akyuu's field theme)
**Defiant of Shrine Maiden boss theme
**Dream Machine ~ Innocent Power, Illusory Science ~ Doll's Phantom (Two boss themes for VIVIT. May just use Girl's Divinity and Velvet Maiden Battle instead)
**Dream of Eternity (Mima field theme)
**Faint Dream ~ Inanimate Dream (both versions, which may be replaced by TimeLimit's version)
**Flower of Past Days ~ Fairy of Flower (Lily White's boss theme. Reason being: ZUN's original track)
**In Regards to Fairy Brilliance (Star Sapphire's theme)
**My Maid, Sweet Maid (Erich's theme)
**One of the Riverside Views will probably go away
**Sunny Rutile Flection (Sunny Milk's theme)
**The Strongest Foe (Ys Boss theme)
**Youkai Back Shrine Road (Myouren Temple Theme #2)

Whether or not you guys agree with this, feel free to let me know! If you would like to know what arranges I have of these in the game thus far, or want to hear the songs (assuming I can find links to them at all) to decide, let me know as well! I am trying my darndest to cut down the music filesizes (despite that the ones that need cut the most are in the vanilla pack, and most of these aren't in the vanilla pack anyways). In fact, the Vanilla Pack may lose all of the unique boss themes save for a couple, in order to make the music filesize smaller for that, meaning if you want the unique boss themes, you'd have to get the Extended Packs for sure...

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
It's too bad people don't like large music packs, Personally I love having more music, and you can never go wrong with Touhou music, I listen to it all day every day even when I'm at work.

Rep:
Level 85
So, in light of my recent love for Fire Emblem, I am thinking of having a couple new accessories to the game: Dragonstone and Divine Dragonstone. However, I'm not sure how to make them both distinct accessories while not having the Divine Dragonstone simply be a super version of Dragonstone. As it stands right now, the idea is that Dragonstone would bestow Auto-Bravery (x2 Attack), Auto-Protect (x2 Defense), and Auto-Faith (x2 Magic), while Divine Dragonstone would bestow Auto-Bubble (x2 Max HP). I'm being recommended to make it so that only weaker units can use the Divine Dragonstone, but I feel that shouldn't be the case as I'm trying to reference how it really is in FE1/3 (and the other games it may appear in), mostly to how only Tiki could use it herself.

So, any ideas as to what the stones should do? Any Fire Emblem buffs around here to help out? Twould be great. ^^;;

Rep:
Level 85
Just dropping by to leave a note that I am reuploading the game to my Skydrive instead of Mediafire, as I've heard that Mediafire tends to delete stuff after a while. That, and I can upload each rar as one file instead of a bunch of separate files (I needed to reupload the music anyways...). The OST for the Vanilla Pack has been reduced to roughly 74 songs, about 313 MB worth of music. The Extended Pack is about 316 MB large. So there you have it! Hopefully I didn't forget anything? If I did, and some areas don't have music when they should, or fights don't play songs, let me know and I'll fix it!

New link to game files: https://skydrive.live.com/?cid=0445330af886aee8#cid=0445330AF886AEE8&id=445330AF886AEE8!150

Still need to figure out what to do with the Dragonstone accessories though...any ideas guys??

Rep:
Level 85
Reverted back to using Mediafire, because for some reason Skydrive isn't working as it should. Bah...first post reupdated with old link. >__>

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
Really I'm not sure on Dragonstones, really the only character's I can see them used on is Iku and Tenshi, for related purposes anyways. Otherwise it could be a stat boosting item that grants a Dragon Breath skill to Koishi Depending on which stone she has equipped.

Rep:
Level 85
Once again, I come to you, forumgoers, for help on finishing my game. Details are as follows:

Details for Touhou Fantasy:

Production: 5-6 years in the making
Completion: 50%
Rough Current Gameplay Estimate: 30-40 hours (aiming for roughly 50-60 game hours for main game)
Maker: RPG Maker 2k3

For those interested as to what's left to do, or what's in the game entirely, the following is the current To-Do list in order of events in the game. Where the * is in the Beta5 section is where I'm currently at:

Spoiler for:
Touhou Fantasy Order of Events:

BETA 1:

1) Introduction - Kourindou, Myouren Temple, Chireiden, Sunflower Fields, Hakurei Shrine
2) Hakurei Shrine (Start of Game)
3) Human Village (Supplies)
4) Misty Lake (Defeat Cirno and Daiyousei. Cirno joins the party.)
5) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Meeting with Remilia. Marisa leaves the party.)
6) Hakurei Shrine Ruins (Meeting with Hope)
7) Kourindou (Meeting with Rinnosuke and Yukari)
8) Forest of Magic (Defeat Rumia and Mystia, event with Reimu and Cirno)
9) Marisa's House (Lose vs. Marisa)
10) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Defeat brainwashed residents. Patchouli and Meiling join the party. Aya leaves the party.)
11) Bamboo Forest of the Lost (Defeat Wriggle, Reisen, and Tewi. Reisen joins the party)
12) Eientei (Defeat Tewi and Eirin. Lose vs. Kaguya).
13) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Defeat Remilia. Sakuya joins the party. Revelation about Hope. End of beta1).

BETA 2:

1) Human Village/Underschool (Defeat Keine and Tenshi)
2) Youkai Mountain (Switch to Momiji and Aya. Save Nitori from youkai. Defeat Suwako. Party split between two teams, one lead by Reimu and the other lead by Momiji. Defeat Hina, Sanae, and Parsee with Reimu's team, and defeat Tenshi with Momiji's team. Switch to 3rd team (Sanae) and defeat Rinnosuke, where Kanako and Suwako temporarily joins the party. Go to Giant Toad's Pond to defeat Rinnosuke/Yukari, and then Exodus. Storyline events unfold, and then Momiji and Nitori joins the party. Sanae and Suwako can then be bought from the shop. Lily White can also be fought here at any time after switching to Momiji's team.)
3) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Optional fight with Remilia. Can get Remilia as a party member if victorious).
4) Winter Forest (Defeat Ice Behemoth)
5) Hakugyokurou (Defeat Youmu, then storyline events. Defeat Yuyuko, then later Saigyou Yuyuko. Lose vs. Rinnosuke. Introduction to Fate. Youmu joins the party.)
6) Bamboo Forest of the Lost (Cutscene as forest is destroyed)
7) Eientei (Defeat Tiamat. Storyline events. Cirno and Komachi joins the party. End beta 2.)

BETA 3:

1) Road of Reconsideration (Defeat Lich and Kraken. Storyline events with Shikieiki. Can battle Advent Cirno for a brief time before is unavailable.)
2) Remains of Hell (Defeat Kisume, then later Marilith)
3) Sunflower Field Ruins (Defeat Yuuka. Yuuka joins the party.)
4) Road of Reconsideration (Cutscene with Shikieiki. Final chance to fight Advent Cirno)
5) Bamboo Forest of the Lost (Defeat Mokou. Mokou joins the party. Keine becomes available to buy at the Tengu Village shop)
6) Road of Reconsideration (Cutscene with Shikieiki.)
7) Remains of Hell (Defeat Yuugi. Yuugi temporarily joins the party. Defeat Kisume/Parsee, then later Kisume/Parsee/Tenshi. At Chireiden, defeat Satori. At Blazing Fires of Hell, defeat Utsuho. Storyline events unfold from here.)
8) Mayohiga (Defeat Chen and Ran. Storyline.)
9) Human Village Ruins (Cutscene)
10) Poltergeist Mansion (Defeat Lunasa, Lyrica, and Merlin, then defeat all three together. Lunasa temporarily joins the party. Defeat Alice and Chaos. Reimu is temporarily unusable from the party. Defeat Meimu with forced party of Momiji, Marisa, Yuuka, and Byakuren. Storyline. Byakuren and Remilia joins the party. End of beta3.)

BETA 4:

1) Kourindou (Defeat Adrammelech. Cutscene at Youkai Mountain).
2) Misty Lake (Defeat Kraken. Temporarily lose Cirno and Yuuka.)
3) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Defeat Culex, then later Flandre and Hades. Temporarily lose Remilia and Patchouli.)
4) Mayohiga (Cutscene with Ran)
5) Road of Reconsideration (Cutscene with Lich)
6) Remains of Hell (Defeat Marilith, Koishi temporarily joins the party. Defeat Omega Weapon, Yuugi leaves the party and Utsuho temporarily joins the party. Defeat Rin. Cutscene. Teleporter becomes active in Chireiden. Koishi and Utsuho are then buyable from the Tengu Village shop. Komachi temporarily becomes unavailable.)
7) Hakugyokurou (Lose vs. Mima)
8) Myouren Temple (Cutscene).
9) Hakurei Shrine Ruins (Enemy gauntlet. Defeat Iron Giant)
10) Youkai Mountain (Temporarily control Sanae. Hina, Minoriko, and Shizuha temporarily joins the party. Defeat Exodus at Giant Toad's Pond, then head to Kappa Caves. Defeat Chaos Spider and then Kanako. Defeat Tenshi with Momiji/Aya, then defeat Ozma with Momiji/Aya/Byakuren/Tenshi. Defeat EX Tenshi, then lose vs. Order. Temporarily lose Aya.)
11) Dream World (Defeat Kurumi, Meira, Elly, Kana, and PC-98 Yuuka)
12) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Koakuma temporarily joins the party. Head to Interdimensional Rift, then defeat Medicine and Yamame.)
13) Icicle Caverns (Tempoarily use Iku/Letty/Nazrin. Defeat Alice.)
14) Insect Forest (Tempoarily use Mystia/Wriggle. Defeat Tenshi, then Chen/Tewi tempoarily joins the party. Lose vs. Order, then in 2nd round with Iku/Letty, have Iku use 5 turns. Defeat Order with forced party of Iku/Letty/Yuuka/Cirno.)
15) Eastern Forest (Yuuka, Cirno, Remilia, Komachi, and Patchouli all rejoin the party. Koakuma leaves the party.)
16) Cave to Makai (Defeat Alice, Shingyoku, Meira, Sara, Elis, and Rikako. Mokou and Aya rejoins the party, then defeat Fate. Storyline. End beta4.)

BETA 5:

1) Cave to Pandaemonium (Defeat Iron Golem, Asura, Shadow Dancer, and Pandaemonium Warden.)
2) Pandaemonium (Storyline, then defeat Alice, Yamame/Medicine, and  then defeat Rikako with Yumemi.)
3) Hollowed Caverns (No Magic can be used in dungeon. Defeat Yuugenmagan. Yorihime temporarily joins the party. Defeat Louise).
4) Hollowed Caverns - Interdimensional Rift (Yorihime is no longer available as a party member. Avoid Omega with 3 separate parties (Marisa/Hope, Momiji who later finds Aya/Nitori, and Remilia who later finds Sakuya/Patchouli/Meiling. Defeat PC-98 Marisa with just Marisa, then defeat the Magic Stone).
*5) Makai Fields (Defeat Inferno with one of three separate parties, then defeat Yukari using Shinki/Mima/Youki).
6) Makai Caves (Tempoarily use Rinnosuke/Yukari/Yamame/Medicine. Lose vs. Akyuu, then lose vs. Meimu. Defeat Kanako).
7) Pandaemonium (Storyline events involving Byakuren. Defeat Myouren with Byakuren. Storyline events involving Cirno. Teleport to Hakurei Shrine becomes available.)
8) Valley of Corpses (No Items can be used in dungeon. Does not affect Nitori's Stock command. Defeat Yuugenmagan, Marquis Malboro, Lich, and Tiamat.)
9) Valley of Corpses - Dimensional Rift (Defeat Kotohime and Magic Stone)
10) Pandaemonium (Storyline events. Relationship between Mokou and Reisen expanded upon)
11) Frozen Fields (Defeat Yuugenmagan, and then later Yuki and Mai)
12) Frozen Fields - Dimensional Rift (Defeat Gilgamesh, Kotohime, and Magic Stone)
13) Pandaemonium (Storyline events. Revelation of Byakuren and Mima working together)
14) Hollowed Caverns (Defeat Curse Dragon)
15) Miasma Fields (10 minute time limit before Strong Poison is inflicted on the party and will constantly deal damage over time. Defeat Rika/Flower Tank, then later Ice Behemoth/King Behemoth)
16) Ruins of Vina (Three separate parties. First with main party, second with Mima/Youki, and third with Chaos/Lunasa/Koishi/Utsuho. Defeat Rika/Evil Eye Sigma, then later Elis)
17) Ruins of Vina - Dimensional Rift (Defeat Erich, VIVIT, and the Magic Stone)
18) Pandaemonium (Storyline events. Battle vs. Seiga who steals various ultimate weapons that Shinki gave the party.)
19) Fallen Shrine (Defeat Zodiark and Death)
20) Fallen Shrine - Dimensional Rift (Defeat Magic Stone)
21) Reimaden (All gimmicks from past dungeons appear here with a couple new ones. Defeat Akyuu, Tenshi, Five Magic Stones/Phantom Mima, and Pestilence.)
22) Pandaemonium (Storyline)
23) Sealed Cave (Storyline)
24) Pandaemonium (Defeat Yumeko with Sakuya alone. Defeat Shinki, then defeat Sara/Luize/Yuki/Mai/Yumeko/Shinki with various parties.)
25) Silent Shrine (Defeat Rika, Warmech, Meira, and Mugetsu).
26) Pandaemonium (Storyline. Defeat Nazrin and Shou.)
27) Myouren Temple (Defeat Kogasa)
28) Palanquin Ship (Defeat Ichirin and Murasa)
29) Hokkai (Defeat Nue. Nue temporarily joins the party. Can choose a party from Marisa/Hope/Byakuren/Shinki/Shou/Nazrin/Mima/Nue/Youki/Alice/Chaos/Lunasa/Koishi/Utsuho. Defeat Kikuri, Elis, and Meimu. Defeat Order, then Order again with only Byakuren, then defeat Sariel. Lose Byakuren from the party. End beta5)

BETA 6:

1) Hakurei Shrine Forest (Defeat Chaos with only Hope)
2) Hakurei Shrine (Defeat Reimu with Hope and Chaos. Chaos leaves the party. Reimu rejoins the party.)
**THE FOLLOWING CAN BE DONE IN ANY ORDER, BUT CIRNO HAS TO BE GOTTEN IN ORDER TO PROCEED AT THE VERY LEAST**
3) Forest of Magic - Lunatic Path (Defeat Marisa)
4) Misty Lake - River Bank (Defeat Cirno/Advent Cirno)
5) Youkai Mountain (Defeat Aya and Momiji. At Genbu Marsh, defeat Nitori. At Moriya Shrine, defeat Sanae and Suwako.)
6) Scarlet Devil Mansion (Defeat Meiling, Patchouli, Sakuya, and Remilia, then defeat all four together.)
7) Bamboo Forest of the Lost (Defeat Reisen and Mokou/Keine/EX Keine)
8) Hakugyokurou (Defeat Youmu and Yuyuko)
9) Road of Reconsideration (Defeat Komachi)
10) Sunflower Fields (Defeat Yuuka)
11) Probability Hyperspace Vessel (Defeat Chiyuri, then defeat Yumemi)
12) Remains of Hell (Defeat Koishi and Utsuho)
13) Myouren Temple (Defeat Nue. Nue can then be bought from the Tengu Village shop)
**END**
14) Mirage Tower (Party split with 2-3 parties. Tempoarily lose Cirno)
15) Pandaemonium-R (Defeat Rikako/Yuugi/Flandre/Suika, then defeat Rikako with Cirno/Advent Cirno and Daiyousei. Heart of Pandora also takes place during this event, with the player having to use Mystia, Tewi, Chen, Wriggle, Shikieiki, Minoriko, Byakuren, and Eirin as their party members)
16) Eientei - Pathway to the Moon (Yorihime tempoarily joins the party)
17) Lunar Path
18) Lunarian Capital
19) Lunarian Palace (Defeat Kaguya, then defeat Yorihime and Toyohime)
20) Sea of Clouds (Tenshi temporarily joins the party.)
21) Bhava-Agra (Defeat Ultima with Tenshi/Yuuka/Mima/Youki. Defeat Rika/Meira, and then finally defeat Konngara. End beta6)

BETA 7:

1) End of Gensokyo (Defeat Youki, Mima, and Yukari. Yukari joins the party.)
2) Gaplands (Trials)
3) The Void (Storyline and defeat all guardians and components. Defeat Rinnosuke/Pandora Rinnosuke/Pandora. End game if good ending is not active, and give bad ending.
4) Heart of Pandora (Storyline and defeat Minoriko, Eirin, Satori, Shikieiki, and Byakuren, then finally defeat Sariel, Pandora Sariel, and Hope Complete. Final battle against Sariel with just Reimu and Hope. End game).

BETA 8:

TOTAL = 100 events
Current Done = 48 events
Current Left = 52 events

So essentially, there's about 47 more events left to do. Still quite a few dungeons in general at that (some are going to be omitted. If you are willing to help on mapping dungeons, feel free to ask me).

What Needs Done Still:

Mapping: A rough estimate of 35 dungeons remain for the maingame. I am trying to keep maps for each dungeon, save for final dungeon, under 10 maps each. For more information about what needs mapped, contact me. In addition, some maps can use updates to make them look better.

Spriting: Unless someone wants to make a whole bunch of custom sprites to replace the Final Fantasy sprites, there's not a whole lot needing spriting. Mostly for the OCs such as Chaos, Hope, and Fate, and for Advent Cirno and Youki, and that's it.

Images: Only for the OCs, as there's no need for images for the Touhou characters. Images include concept art and face portraits.

Eventing: This I can probably do for the most part myself, but there are some things here and there that I wouldn't mind having help with, in particular things such as setting up and making sure puzzles work correctly, as well as game systems such as character abilities.

Beta Testing: Always looking for people interested in giving feedback and criticism on the game, as well as find out and test the game for bugs!

Again, if anyone is interested in helping, feel free to contact me! I am really REALLY wanting to get this game done and over with, as working on it (mostly) solo for 5-6 years has been rather taxing, and I really would like to finish this before doing any other games (in particular, I've been thinking of doing a Fire Emblem type game but...that isn't going to happen until this game is done!).

Why do I want to finish this? Well...aside from the aforementioned tired of working on it (mostly) solo for 5-6 years, I'm kinda done with Touhou in general. Lack of interest and all. Now, I COULD just abandon this game, but that feels like such a waste after spending so much time on it, and I hate leaving a good story to hang to dry and never be done, so I'm trying to wrap this up as much as possible. Post-game content may not be included at all due to this of course.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays, etc. etc.  I've appeared yet again.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Rep:
Level 96
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
GIAW 14: 2nd Place (Hard Mode)2013 Biggest Drama Whore2013 Zero to HeroParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor taking arms in the name of your breakfast.
Yay. We're all glad your back. We've missed you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Yay. We're all glad your back. We've missed you.
Thanks, thanks, it's nice to see Xenomic is still at this.  His will power and motivation exceed mine, though mine are both extremely low. xD

Rep:
Level 85
Oh hey, you're back. I honestly wondered what happened to you.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Oh hey, you're back. I honestly wondered what happened to you.
I have insanely bad luck with my own computers.  I'm currently on my grandpa's computer which is aweful, but somehow I am luckier on this than I am with my own machines.  This thing can't use its own graphics driver, so I need a generic one.  However, I have discovered that a generic driver is strong enough to run most 2D games, including RPG Maker games, so thought I would stop by and check on progress here.  I might be able to actually help without this computer derping out on me again. :|

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
I've noticed some weird combat bugs.  At first, I thought it might be a feature where Patchouli sometimes casts a spell twice, but then I've noticed that there are times where Reisen does nothing.  Patchouli randomly uses mana 2x and casts an ability 2x and Reisen randomly consumes 0 mana and takes no action, but her timer resets.  I have no idea how to reproduce this or why this happens, but it should probably be fixed.

Rep:
Level 85
That's probably to do with 2k3 and its Action Cancel bug it likes to do. I don't know WHY it does that, nor how to prevent it. It's a pretty annoying thing to deal with. : S

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
That's probably to do with 2k3 and its Action Cancel bug it likes to do. I don't know WHY it does that, nor how to prevent it. It's a pretty annoying thing to deal with. : S
It would probably be worth it to look into it online and see how other people have dealt with it.