RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[2k3] Touhou Fantasy

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Ehh ... if that's the case maybe make it so that she has a larger mana pool at the start, but she doesn't get that much mana per level.  This way she doesn't feel completely useless when you first get her like she does now.

Touhou Fantasy Developer and all around cool person. :)
Rep:
Level 85
T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
Messing with character stats in general would force players to have to restart their saves, so I'm trying to avoid that as much as possible, but I understand what you're getting at. Thing is, she's MEANT to have really bad MP, because her specific armors are meant to help with that. That, and giving her MP+ items is never bad anyways since nobody else really NEEDS it. I gave Marisa all of my MP+ items for whatever reason, and she had 300 MP at level 20 I think. Which was FAR too much for her...^^;

I did have Nitori at 100 MP by the time I got back to Eientei, so the Ether Barrier was actually useful for her. She's still not meant for attacking though which is probably what everyone wants to do but...maybe someone will like her for her support~

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
That's the thing though, even if she's used for support, she should still have attacks.  Reisen is used for support too, in a different way, but she still has her attacks.

Rep:
Level 85
Reisen only has 2 though (sure it's a single target and full screen, but it's still only two). At least Nitori can hit everything regardless!

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Yeah, Nitori should have 2 attacks I feel.  Single target and multi-target.  Give her some options.  AoE kind of loses its charm on single-targets and bosses.  Just giving something to think about.  It IS your game, so you get to make the final call.

Rep:
Level 85
Well again, if I implement having skills with specific equipment equipped, she'll probably get something that's single target so...there's that.

Rep:
Level 85

Rough draft of the Profile for characters, which will probably utilize the item that normally would've been the Scan item for times Aya wasn't available. Exorcism is going to be cut off, so that's one less thing to worry about. I have been told that there's too many elements, but I honestly don't see the problem. Exorcism/Ghost were meant to be "slayer" type effects, and Absorb there's never anything weak to it, but resistant to it, so it's more of an attribute to attacks than an actual element (yes, it's still an element, but not one that people have to worry THAT much about). Mystic and Poison aren't on here either.

I'm honestly surprised that nobody has said on said forum that there's too many statuses. Statuses that can be inflicted to players are: Death, Poison, Blind, Silence, Berserk, Confusion, Sleep, Paralyze, Amnesia, Venom, Petrify, Freeze, Slow, Stop, Fear, Power Break, Armor Break, Magic Break, Cursed, Charm, Sap, MP Sap, Disable, Heat, and Lock. 26 statuses in all, not including the positive ones and dummy statuses, which nobody would resist anyways.

Gravity, Poison, and Mystic are the three Advanced Elements of the game. Nothing is immune to or absorbs Mystic, and there's nothing that increases nor decreases resistance to it, so it's entirely based on the target's natural resistance. Poison generally deals more damage to Human-type enemies, while Gravity deals damage accordingly to size of the target.

Profile will most likely be split across pages to have more data on characters. One page being for a short bio for them, for those who don't know the characters mostly. Another just for elements, another for just statuses, and the last probably for the character's secondary command ability, in case the player forgets what it does.

Rep:
Level 85
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4Fx-TBhRo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M4Fx-TBhRo</a>

Yup, took the entire day today just to update this stupid area. I think it looks a lot better, though making it like it looks in canon is kinda hard. All I had to go with really was the Perfect Memento in Strict Sense image!

Again, let me know if you guys want to see more videos like this for updated areas, or hell, let me know if you guys even want to have me do a commentary LP on the entire game as it is...like a Developer's Edition or something.

Rep:
Level 85

Another update to the bio page thing. Spreads across 3 pages thus far (might be a 4th page, depending on circumstances). I think it's turning out good so far (note again, I'm not the one making these either).

Don't ask why he thinks going into negatives is weakness when it's generally resistance but eh.

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
Looking good so far.
I also see going into negative as a weakness. Resistances don't show how much more damage you take, but how much less damage you take. so when you have lower resistances its going to under 0.

Now if it read as a damage received chart and not a resistance chart, then positive numbers would make for sense for taking more damage.

another question I have is when you absorb elements, is it all the damage you absorb or just a % of it?

Rep:
Level 85
It's the full 100% damage in this case.

Rep:
Level 51
RMRK Junior
ok, now lets say if i put lightning resistance equipment on Marissa, would that lower the amount healed, gain, or not change at all?

Rep:
Level 85
It would do absolutely nothing as she already absorbs Lightning. However, if her resistance got lowered (meaning she'd take 0% from Lightning instead of absorb it), then using something like say Nitori's Thunder Armor Bless ability, it'd temporarily increase it back to absorption.

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
Just got back from the Airport.  Will probably be able to get some work done now that my family went back home.

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.mediafire.com/?xxv9swvs5lw5s9l
http://www.mediafire.com/?f1ifxwib7phr55z

First link is for the update patch. Second link is for the update music.

That should fix some of the issues. Warning though, there might be some bugs here and there due to well..updated maps and whatnot. Do let me know if there's any issues in various areas. I'll list them here so you don't spoil yourself in the Changelog, since I do believe there's spoilers in there:

MAP:

The following maps have been updated:

*Bamboo Forest of the Lost
*Winter Forest (Both outside and inside, barring Icicle Caves)
*Hakugyokurou - Yojana Gardens
*Insect Forest
*Blazing Fires of Hell (Not including the second half visited in beta4)
*Underschool Caves
*Poltergeist Mansion (Not the basements yet)
*Forest of Magic
*Kourindou (Currently in development)
*Eientei (Currently in development. Only the entrance has been redone)
*Scarlet Devil Mansion (Mostly reskinned. Voile has been changed and basement has been fully changed).
*Higan

The following has been added:

*Alice's House (only outside is accessible right now)

Do not listen to the Changelog saying to refer to the Music document, as I stupidly forgot to upload the right document with it. Instead, this is what you should pay attention to for music changes:

A Flower-Studded Sake Dish on Mt. Ooe -> A Flower-Studded Sake Dish on Mt. Ooe (Nazz-can)
Be of Good Cheer! -> Be of good cheer! (Nazz-can)
The Locked Girl - Patchouli Boss Theme -> Locked Girl ~ The Girls Secret Room (Concealed the Conclusion)
Native Faith -> Native Faith (dBu)
Invisible Full Moon 3 -> Lunatic Eyes ~ Invisible Full Moon (dBu)
thc05 -> U.N. Owen Was Her (CtC)
Nuclear Fusion -> Nuclear Fusion (Neutral)
Love-colored Master Spark -> Love-colored Master Spark (dBu)
05. Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 (Meiling's Theme) -> Shanghai Alice of Meiji 17 (dBu)
03 - Green-Eyed Jealousy -> Green-Eyed Jealousy (Neutral)
The Girl who Played with People's Shapes -> Doll Judgment ~ The girl who played with people's shapes (Demetori2)
08. Lunar Dial (Sakuya's Theme) -> Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial (dBu)
02 - Lost Place -> The Sealed-Away Youkai ~ Lost Place (Neutral)
Eternal Nocturne -> Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke (dBu)
02. Devil's Go Through the Night (Rumia's Theme) -> Apparitions Stalk the Night (dBu)
Deaf to all but the song -> Deaf to all but the song (dBu)
Dark Side of Fate -> Dark Side of Fate (dBu)
Lunate Elf -> Lunate Elf (EastNewSound)
The Last Judgement (Dreaming to Return Again) -> The Last Judgement (maritumix)
Locked Girl ~ The Girls Secret Room (Sound Sepher) -> Locked Girl ~ The Girls Secret Room (Jun.A)
G Free Ultimate Dream -> G-Free ~ Ultimate Dream (Concealed the Conclusion)
G Free Final Dream -> G-Free ~ Final Dream (Concealed the Conclusion)
Forsaken Doll -> Poison Body ~ Forsaken Doll (Sound Sepher)
Faith is for the Transient People (Jun. A) -> Faith is for the Transient People (Sound Sepher)
RD -> Eternal Shrine Maiden (RD-Sounds)
Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind -> Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind (Sound Sepher)
Pure in Asia -> Plain Asia (dBu)
The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood 2 -> The Maid and the Pocket Watch of Blood (Nightmare of Sleeping Girl - Assault Super Flash!)
dBu - Suwa Foughten Field -> The Venerable Ancient Battlefield ~ Suwa Foughten Field (Fantasy Maiden Wars Mystic)
Sleeping Terror (dBu) -> Sleeping Terror (Fantasy Maiden Wars Scarlet)
Flowering Night (Final Fantasy IV Soundfont) -> Flowering Night (Fantasy Maiden Wars Mystic)

Other things changed was Nitori's battle theme, Border of Life (the theme used for the first Yuyuko boss fight), and Kanako's theme.

Bamboo Forest was not uploaded in this pack, as it is not even close to being done, nor has Kourindou or Eientei. Every other area has been pretty much fixed up (SDM needs more done to it methinks though). There may also be some errors regarding other things, so do let me know on that bit.

I really didn't want to have to upload a new update patch this early without everything being done as originally planned, but since the Yuuka thing is a game-halting bug, I have no choice but to upload this now. Again, if anymore bugs occur, do let me know so that I may fix them.

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.mediafire.com/?btd70bxdt2tnsfd

In addition, I have to release this particular map again because well...I forgot to fix entrances when I changed the map design/layout. This is why I didn't want to release the current patch until maps were fixed, but well...things happened and here's the fix to that. At least it's not a complete update pack! >_>;

Rep:
Level 67
Jack of all Trades
The bug dealing with Yuuka ... You mean the one I found where you can get her instantly if you can beat her and she can be in your party in place of someone else?  Yeah, that was kind of broken ... xD

Rep:
Level 85
No, I mean the bug as in you can't enter the area where you fight Yuuka at all due to the tileset saying NO! YOU CAN'T WALK ON THIS SPACE BECAUSE IT SAYS SO IN THE DATABASE!!!

There's a few other game-halting bugs in Blazing Fires of Hell as of right now too, since some things were never resolved there. Ugh...having someone checking them out right now. I need someone to check out all other locales and make sure they're working too.

http://www.mediafire.com/?91efnl7p8t7dvph

This one is for the Blazing Fires of Hell map that needed fixed. Again, if anyone can check these locations (by all means, hack Reimu into the party and equip the Demon Charm if you need to to prevent random encounters) to make sure they work correctly, that'd be swell. I forgot the music for Alice's House, so that'll be uploaded later...

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.mediafire.com/?eb2ceysf2naluwa

This patch fixes up the following and needs to be used in conjunction with the version 1.100 patch:

World Map (fixed error regarding going to the area where Yuuka is located. Fixed error regarding teleport event into Poltergeist Mansion. Added location names to Human Village and Poltergeist Mansion as per every other area when asked if want to enter or not).
Blazing Fires of Hell (Fixed a map regarding multiple map errors. Fixed exit from Ancient City to Blazing Fires teleport error).
Scarlet Devil Mansion (Fixed teleport errors from 2F East/West Wings to Front Foyer. Added description at entrance to basement regarding needing Patchouli in the party).
Underschool (Fixed error regarding entering from Forest of Magic, where it would still be dark and rainy. Fixed Akyuu and Keine still being in final room despite being in Human Village later)
Myouren Temple (Fixed error regarding skipping intro and having the two Lesser Tiamats and Inferno still on the map)

This pack also includes the theme for Alice's House, so enjoy! If there are anymore errors, do let me know!

EDIT - Updated the link due to tileset error in Higan. Apparently the tileset had it so that the player appears BEHIND the bridge...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2013, 07:27:00 PM by Xenomic »

Rep:
Level 85
First post updated with the newest patch link, but here, have it anyways:

http://www.mediafire.com/?eb2ceysf2naluwa

What got fixed up:

*Can now cross bridges on Higan. This was due to the water tiles BEHIND the bridge tiles being the culprit (the ones used were set to impassable. I had to use the passable ones to make it so you can walk across it).
*All of the encounter stuff (Reimu's Demon Charm, Momiji's and Aya's Avoidance, Sakuya's Vanishing Everything, the Demon items, Cirno and Yuuka being in the party, etc.). are ALL now working. THIS was a brainbuster and a half to get sorted out, but it got sorted out! If Vanishing Everything and the Demon items don't work still, let me know. They are only supposed to last for 30 seconds flat so...

Hopefully THAT fixes everything up! I'm kinda glad I DID release this patch now...as it got several things fixed up because of it. My lord. x_x;;

Rep:
Level 85
http://www.mediafire.com/?6fl964lfl9ahs16

At this point, I'm not even going to bother saying anything....just...yeah. More fixes got made and whatnot. That's all...

Rep:
Level 85
Version 1.101: http://www.mediafire.com/?dyc12zvg6j4y4ul

Includes all the previous fixes, as well as more bugfixes (so many game-halting bugs...but that's due to the faulty maps that weren't thoroughly checked that are being fixed). In addition, I got all of the Bless abilities done now 100%, so those are taken care of. I'll be working on other things in the database before I get back to mapping. Yes, it'll be still quite a while before beta5 work happens, but hey...get it done now, don't have to worry about it later, no?

Also, if you still need the theme for Alice's House, find it here:  http://www.mediafire.com/?h4yis895o830x

Rep:
Level 85
Update Patch 1.102: http://www.mediafire.com/?niscck8vctm1blg

This is from doing another runthrough of the game (using debug methods), and fixing a crapton of bugs and errors in the game itself. There's still bound to be others, but I got a lot of them (including game-halting bugs). Enjoy!

I will be fixing up more bugs with the remaining portion of beta4, and then get back to the database for more work. Work work work~ I know guys, you want to see beta5 after 2 years of the game not progressing with the story, but hey...when you have 1-2 mappers mapping, and you're the only one who can really do stuff in the database...it gets pretty hard to progress. ESPECIALLY when you want to put in new abilities, ideas, systems, etc. I promise, when this thing is fully patched up with the new stuff, you're gonna love it if you loved it before~

Rep:
Level 85
Hey, guess what guys? I'M NOT DEAD! I'm still working in the database like a madman...and I feel like now is the time to share some of the changes done to the game. Have a Changelog, with spoilers cut out! I do have a To-Do List, if anyone is interested in helping with brainstorming ideas and whatnot. I'm always up for that, and always need it. I can't get to mapping until I get the database done mind you!

============================================
TABLE OF CONTENTS
I.    Characters
II.   Enemies
III.   Equipment
IV.   Items
V.   Map
VI.   Skills
VII.   Statuses
VIII.   System

I. CHARACTERS:

*Reimu:
**New Battle Passive: Purification (Removes all negative statuses excluding Death after battle ends to Reimu. During battle, 10% chance each turn to remove all negative statuses from Reimu.)

*Marisa:
**Can now use Mug, Bandit, and Master Thief when specific weapons/armors are equipped.

*Cirno:
**New Battle Passive: Eternal Bond (If Cirno is inflicted with a status that prevents her from acting (Confusion, Charm, Berserk, Sleep, Venom, Petrify, Stop, Heat, Paralyze, and Disable), Daiyousei will restore 10% Max HP to the party and remove all negative statuses to the party except Death. Occurs only once per battle)
**New Overworld Passive: Provocation (Doubles Encounter rate)

*Aya:
**New Battle Passive: Tengu's Initiative (Enemies speed is halved for 4 turns at the start of battle)

*Meiling:
**New Battle Passive: Restore HP (10% chance to restore HP back to 25% each turn when in critical status)

*Patchouli:
**New Battle Passive: Doublecast (10% chance to use chosen skill twice in a row. If MP is less than required MP needed to cast skill for second casting, MP is reduced to 0 as the cost)
**New Overworld Passive: Mana Reserves (Restores 10% Max MP to Patchouli after every 25 steps taken)

*Reisen:
**New Sub Command: Insanity (Absorbs all negative statuses except Death from allies and gives them to Reisen)

*Sakuya:
**New Battle Passive: Critical: Haste (Automatically in Haste while in Critical)

*Momiji:
**New Battle Passive: Last Stand (While in critical, damage from physicals is reduced)

*Nitori:
**New Overworld Passive: Dowsing (Reveal hidden treasures on field)

*Youmu:
**New Battle Passive: Bonecrusher (10% chance to deal damage equal to own Max HP when in Critical and using the Attack command. Bonecrusher works with any level of Focus as well.)

*Komachi:
**New Battle Passive: Return Damage (When damaged, 25% of the damage received is returned back to target's party.)
**New Overworld Field Ability: Ferry Service (Escape from dungeons at the cost of X% of each character's current HP, where X equals 100 - the character's level)

*Yuuka:
**New Battle Passive: Photosynthesis (Depending on terrain fought on, may have Auto-Regen and Auto-MP Regen. Only works in areas with dirt or sunlight, and will never work in areas that are manmade or inside)
**New Overworld Passive: Intimidation (Halves encounter rates)

*Mokou
**New Overworld Passive: Immortality (Removes death status from Mokou, and revives her with X% HP, where X equals (100 - Mokou's Level)/2)

*Remilia
** New Battle Passive: Photosensitivity (When fighting in sunny areas, will be under constant Sap status)

*Hope:
**New Battle Passive: Unscarred (Grants Auto-Bravery, Auto-Faith, and Auto-Protect if HP is at full.)

*Advent Cirno:
*Main Command: Limit (Powerful command that appears after Advent Cirno fills a hidden Limit Gauge. The amount needed for it to appear is equal to 150% of Advent's Max HP, and is cumulative. Once a Limit skill has been used, the command is locked agian. If Advent is KO'd at any time, the gauge is reset to 0.)
**New Sub Command: Boost (Increases Limit Gauge by 20%)

*Keine:
**New Sub Command: Hakutaku (Switches to EX Keine, who is AI-controlled and only has access to Fight and History. EX Keine has x1.5 Attack, Defense, Magic, and Speed than Keine, and double Max HP and Max MP than Keine, and when using command, Keine will restore all HP, MP, and statuses)

*Utsuho:
**New Sub Command: Kamikaze (Removes Utsuho from battle and kills her at the cost of dealing damage to one enemy equal to x8 her Max HP)
**New Battle Passive: Absorb Damage (10% of damage received is regained as HP)

Spoiler for:
*Yukari:
**New Sub Command: Banish (Consumes 10% Max HP to remove all enemies from battle. No rewards for enemies removed in this manner. 45% hit rate)

**Tenshi:
**New Battle Passive: Absorb Damage (10% of damage received is regained as HP)

II. ENEMIES:

*Eirin will now only use Hourai Elixir once throughout the entire fight.
*Omega Weapon will now lose 1200 HP each turn and absorbs all elements/nullifies all non-elements.

III. EQUIPMENT:

SHIELDS:

*Maple Shield: While equipped, Momiji can use Protect.
*Heavy Shield: While equipped, Momiji can use Barrier.
*Diamond Shield: While equipped, Momiji can use Protectga.
*Dragon Shield: While equipped, Momiji can use Shield Wall.
*Hero's Shield: While equipped, Momiji can use Protect, Barrier, Protectga, and Shield Wall.

ACCESORIES:

*Devil's Wrist: No longer prevents Instant Death, Blind, and Silence. Now prevents Cursed and Fear.
*Memory Earrings: No longer prevents Amnesia. Now prevents Lock and Disable.
*Critical Seal: No longer prevents Critical Hits. Now prevents Mental Restriction statuses (Poison, Blind, Silence, Berserk, Confusion, Sleep, Fear, Debrave, Defaith, Deprotect, Cursed, Lock, and Disable)

IV. ITEMS:

*Faith can only be used through Sanae's Miracle command.

V. MAP:

The following maps have been updated:

*Bamboo Forest of the Lost
*Winter Forest (Both outside and inside, barring Icicle Caves)
*Hakugyokurou - Yojana Gardens
*Insect Forest
*Blazing Fires of Hell (Not including the second half visited in beta4)
*Underschool Caves
*Poltergeist Mansion
*Forest of Magic
*Kourindou (Currently in development)
*Eientei (Currently in development. Only the entrance has been redone)
*Scarlet Devil Mansion (Mostly reskinned. Voile has been changed and basement has been fully changed).
*Higan

The following has been added:

*Alice's House (only outside is accessible right now)

Other map related things:

*The doll found at Forest of Magic - Clearing has been moved to Underschool.
*Maps now have hidden passages that the player may go through to find alternate paths or treasures.
*Maps now have working overpasses/underpasses.

VI. SKILLS:

REIMU:
*Youkai Buster: Now Holy-elemental instead of Exorcist.
*Cautionary Border: Now 100% accuracy. Grants "Blink: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Blink: 50 turns" at max level.
*Permanent Border: Cures all levels of listed statuses (for instance, cures level 1-10 Poison). Max level now cures Cursed as well.
*Persuasion Needle: Now fixed 80% accuracy per level, and adds "Berserk: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Berserk: oo" at max level.
*Binding Border: Now fixed 80% accuracy per level, and adds "Paralyze: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Paralyze: 50 turns" at max level.

MARISA:
*Green Spread: Now single-target and has fixed 80% accuracy per level. Adds "Confusion: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Confusion" at max level.

CIRNO:
*Minus K/Perfect Freeze: Now fixed 80% accuracy and adds "Freeze: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Freeze: 50 turns" at max level.

AYA:
*Wind Sickle Veiling: Now fixed 100% accuracy per level. Grants "Blink: 10 turns" per level, and at level 2, will grant "Regen: 10 turns" per level.

PATCHOULI:
*Satellite Sunflower: Now fixed 80% accuracy. No longer inflicts Poison and Sleep. Adds "Sap: 5 turns" and "MP Sap: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Sap" and "MP Sap" at max level.

REISEN:
*All status curing skills will cure all levels of statuses (for instance, Ultraviolet Field will cure level 1-10 Poison).

SAKUYA:
*Luna Dial: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Slow: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Slow: 20 turns" at max level.
*Private Square: Now fixed 60% accuracy. Adds "Slow: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Slow: 20 turns" at max level.
*Special Stopwatch: Now fixed 70% accuracy. Adds "Stop: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Stop: 20 turns" at max level.
*Sakuya's World: Now fixed 50% accuracy. Adds "Stop: 40 turns".

NITORI:
*All Armor Elemental Bless skills are now party-wide instead of single-target.
*All status-healing Stock skills cure all levels of specific statuses (for instance, Antidote cures Level 1-10 Poison and Level 1-10 Venom).
*Mini Hammer and EX Mini Hammer cures Lock instead of Amnesia.

KOMACHI:
*Spirits of the Firm, Earthbound Souls, Spirit Amulet, Hatred Sign, Bondage Soul, and Lazy Wandering Spirit are now all AoE.
*Spirits of the Firm: Now fixed 80% accuracy. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (14 MP > 20 MP > 26 MP > 32 MP > 38 MP > 44 MP > 50 MP > 56 MP > 62 MP > 68 MP). Adds "Poison: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Poison" at max level. Adds 150 Poison-elemental damage per skill level, up to 1400 Poison-elemental damage at max level.
*Earthbound Souls: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Blind: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Blind: oo" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (5 MP > 10 MP > 15 MP > 20 MP > 25 MP > 30 MP > 35 MP > 40 MP > 45 MP > 50 MP).
*Spirit Amulet: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Silence: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Silence: oo" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (5 MP > 10 MP > 15 MP > 20 MP > 25 MP > 30 MP > 35 MP > 40 MP > 45 MP > 50 MP).
*Bondage Soul: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Confusion: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Confusion: oo" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (5 MP > 10 MP > 15 MP > 20 MP > 25 MP > 30 MP > 35 MP > 40 MP > 45 MP > 50 MP).
*Lazy Wandering Spirit: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Sleep: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Sleep: 50 turns" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (5 MP > 10 MP > 15 MP > 20 MP > 25 MP > 30 MP > 35 MP > 40 MP > 45 MP > 50 MP).
*Hatred Sign: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Paralyze: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Paralyze: 50 turns" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (5 MP > 10 MP > 15 MP > 20 MP > 25 MP > 30 MP > 35 MP > 40 MP > 45 MP > 50 MP).
*Requiem Fog: Now fixed 70% accuracy. Adds "Petrify: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Petrify: oo" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (24 MP > 27 MP > 30 MP > 34 MP > 38 MP > 42 MP > 48 MP > 54 MP > 60 MP > 66 MP).
*The Endless Way: Now fixed 70% accuracy. Adds "Slow: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Slow: oo" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (24 MP > 27 MP > 30 MP > 34 MP > 38 MP > 42 MP > 48 MP > 54 MP > 60 MP > 66 MP).
*Confines of Avici: Now fixed 70% accuracy. Adds "Stop: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Stop: oo" at max level. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (24 MP > 27 MP > 30 MP > 34 MP > 38 MP > 42 MP > 48 MP > 54 MP > 60 MP > 66 MP).
*Change Fate: Now fixed 80% accuracy. Adds "Poison: 5 turns", "Blind: 5 turns", and "Silence: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Poison: 40 turns", "Blind: 40 turns", and "Silence: 40 turns" at max level. Change Fate will now become Poor Fate at level 5. MP costs have been adjusted accordingly (13 MP > 20 MP > 27 MP > 34 MP > 41 MP > 48 MP > 55 MP > 62 MP).

YUUKA:
*Envenom: Now fixed 70% accuracy. Adds "Venom: 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Venom: 20 turns" at max level.
*Intimidate: No longer inflicts Amnesia. Now fixed 70% accuracy. Adds "Fear : 5 turns" per skill level, up to "Fear: 20 turns" at max level.

MOKOU:
*Imperishable Shooting: Now Holy-elemental instead of Exorcist.
*Phoenix Rebirth: Now fixed 100% accuracy. Restores different HP per skill level (100 > 300 > 600 > 1000 HP).

SANAE:
*Sky Serpent: Now Wind-elemental instead of Exorcist.
*Falling Stars: Now Mystic-elemental instead of Exorcist.
*Nine Syllable Stabs: Now Mystic-elemental instead of Exorcist.

SUWAKO:
*Ancient Jade: Now fixed 50% accuracy. Adds "Random Status: Level X" per skill level, where "Level X" is equal to the skill level.

ADVENT CIRNO:
*Death Sanction: No longer inflicts Instant Death.
*Doomsday Blade: No longer inflicts Instant Death.
*Ice Blossom: Renamed to Chilly Blossom. Now inflicts "Slow: oo".

KOISHI:
*Release of the Id: Now fixed 60% accuracy. Adds "Mental Restriction Level X" per skill level, where "Level X" is equal to the skill level. Statuses include: Poison, Blind, Silence, Berserk, Confusion, Sleep, Fear, Debrave, Defaith, and Deprotect.

HOPE:
*Can now switch modes freely on maps. Reverse's coding is fully functional.

VII. STATUSES:

*Every debuff status now has 10 levels, which are dedicated towards enemies only. All buff statuses also has 10 levels. The levels dictate how long statuses last, how strong they are, etc. Level 1 statuses lasts 5 turns, and gain +5 turns every level, up to level 9 where it stops at 45 turns. Level 10 varies per status (some will go to 50 turns, others will go to 0 turns and will not disappear until cured).

*Blind: Merged with Amnesia. Blind now reduces accuracy by 70% as well as preventing physical skills from being used.
*Bubble status has now been added to the game. Bubble doubles Max HP while the status is on, and restores HP equal to current HP once.
*Charm, Disease, and Amnesia were removed.

VIII. SYSTEM:

*Skill descriptions have been updated with information.
*Jellyfish Princess Lv1 and Lv2 are fixed. They originally reduced Defense instead of inflicting damage to HP.
*Keine's leader theme now works properly.
*Music has been trimmed down in filesize a bit and some songs have been outright removed. Please see the Music document for what to change.
*After any battle, there is 10 steps before random encounters are turned back on again.
*Damage on various elements and skills have been adjusted accordingly.
*Physical, Magical, Tetra, and Omni are now in place.
*Equipment that gave +% stat boosts are now fixed so that they don't permanently boost stats are incorrectly boost stats.

Rep:
Level 85
New stuff that has been added in, for those interested.

I. CHARACTERS:
*Marisa:
** New Battle Passive: Auto-Collect (5% chance each turn in battle for Marisa to find a random generic item or money. Item/money depends on encounter fought. Will not occur if Marisa is inflicted with Death, Paralyze, Sleep, Venom, Petrify, Stop, Freeze, Confusion, or Berserk.)
**Upgrades: Mug (Deals damage and then attempsts to steal), Bandit (Doubles Steal% rate), Master Thief (upgrades quality of item being stolen by one level)
**New Overworld Passive: Kleptomania (If in the party when opening a chest,  50% chance to obtain extra items. Items obtained are determined by difficulty level of dungeons.)

*Reisen:
**New Overworld Field Ability: Apothecary (When resting in a Tent, 25% chance that Reisen creates a random HP, MP, or status healing item. The higher Reisen's level, the more items she can make, but the less the chance of getting a specific item made. Two additional items are added every 5 levels Reisen gains.)

*Nitori:
**New Battle Passive: Scavenger (5% chance each turn in battle for Nitori to find a random synthesis item. Item depends on encounter fought. Will not occur if Nitori is inflicted with Death, Paralyze, Sleep, Venom, Petrify, Stop, Freeze, Confusion, or Berserk.)
**Upgrades: Mirror Items (Reverses all effects of Stock command, so healing items deals damage to enemies, and status recovery items inflicts statuses to enemy), Chemist (Doubles effects of Stock and Mirror Items abilities)

*Komachi:
**Upgrade: Money Talks (Pay 1000 yen to deal damage equal to 1% of the amount of money the player has) (Upgrade to Yen Toss)

*Mokou
**New Overworld Passive: Immortality (Removes death status from Mokou, and revives her with X% HP, where X equals Mokou's Level/2)

*Yumemi:
**New Sub Command: Bluff (50% chance to force the enemy to use "Observe Battle" or "No Action" if successful. After using the command, Yumemi must wait 20 turns before the command becomes available again. If used during a spellcard declaration, nullifies the spellcard declaration if successful.)
**New Overworld Field Ability: Repair (After resting in a  Tent, 50% chance to fix Broken equipment into random pieces of appropriate equipment)

*Sanae:
**New Overworld Passive: Recover (After battles, restore 5% Max HP and Max MP to the party)

Spoiler for:
*Nue
**New Battle Passive: ???? (20% chance that Attack randomly inflicts damage based on number of times party has fought battles - number of times party has ran from battles, divided by 3)

*Yukari:
*New Overworld Passive: Checkpoint (If reach a save point, if dungeon is left via Komachi's ability or Emergency Stairway, return to save point last touched).

IV. ITEMS:

*Tents now cost 2000 yen.
*Demon Repellent and Demon Bell should now reduce encounters to 0 and double encounter rates properly, respectively.

VI. SKILLS:

REIMU:
*Yin-Yang Jade:
**Level 1 - Increases Absorb resistances.
**Level 2 - Increases Absorb & Poison resistances.
**Level 3 - Increases Absorb, Poison, &  Gravity resistances.
**Level 4 - Increases Absorb, Poison,  Gravity, and Mystic resistances.
*Duplex Great Barrier: No longer increases Exorcism resistance. Now adds "Absorb Damage: 5%" per skill level, up to "Absorb Damage: 20%" at max level.
*Demon Binding Circle: No longer increases Ghost and Exorcism resistances. Now adds "Return Damage: 5%" per skill level, up to "Return Damage: 20%" at max level.

AYA:
*Demonic Kemono: No longer increases physical resistance, grants Regen/Protect, or targets only Aya. Now single-targets one ally and grants "Evade Up: 10 turns" per skill level, up to a maximum of "Evade Up: 40 turns" at max level.

NITORI:
*Optical Camouflage: All levels now grant "Blink: 50 turns".
**Level 8 - Elemental/Poison Resist Up.
**Level 9 - Elemental/Poison/Gravity Resist Up.
**Level 10 - Elemental/Poison/Gravity/Physical Resist Up.

YUMEMI:
*Yumemi now has one additional skill per weapon, being: Fireshot, Iceshot, Boltshot, Scattershot, Protect Cannon, Ether Cannon, and Quarter Pounder.

VIII. SYSTEM:

*Mystic and Evade Up are now in place.

And current ideas, of which I need people's opinions on.

===================================================
TO-DO
===================================================

*Add an item that can reveal all traps. Make it found in chests via Kleptomania and make it rare.
*Try to make Trouble status.
*Perhaps give Hope the option to have a subcommand from existing party members? Or giving her all subcommands from current party, giving up Defend and Escape for them?
Animals: Summon a random animal for various effects, dependent on user's level. (Give to Wriggle? Name Swarm)
Bribe: Give enemy money to force them to leave battle, while also getting items. (Give to Tewi)
Black Ingot: Make it have random chances to hit either party or enemy party with Gravity-type attacks.
Chroma Gem: Have it act like Lv? Death.
Green Gear: Deals non-elemental damage on all enemies and allies with a level that is a multiple of last digit of the party's current yen.

Spoiler for:
Treatment/Recover Cures all negative statuses. (Give to Eirin)

Rinnosuke Moveset:

Pandora's Box: 110 MP, Magic + Mystic, Ignores Defense, AoE.
Auto-Life: 50 MP, single target.
Judgment Blade: Holy-elemental physical damage and inflicts Stop.
Duskblade: Shadow-elemental and drains MP.
Shadowblade: Shadow-elemental and drains HP.
Cosmic Liner

Speechcraft: Either grant AoE Bravery, AoE Debrave, AoE Faith, AoE Defaith, earn yen, inflict Berserk, or inflict Sleep. (For Rinnosuke? Probably not, he might get Bribe as well)

Condemn: Various effects for Shikieiki. Takes 5 turns to occur.

Cleansing: Moderate to major non-elemental damage to all enemies.
Blessing: Restores moderate to major HP to all allies.
Pestilence: Extreme non-elemental damage to party.
Starfall: Inflicts minor to major non-elemental damage to all enemies and allies as well as Instant Death.
Divine Judgment: Inflicts moderate to major non-elemental damage to all enemies and restores major HP to all allies.
Healing Wind: Restores major HP to all allies as well as removing negative statuses.
X-Zone: Removes all enemies from battle at 100% rate. Does not work on bosses.
Roulette: Randomly KO one target, friend of foe. Fails on bosses.

SUBCOMMANDS/SUBCOMMAND UPGRADES:

Threaten: Forces all enemies whose level are not more than 3/4 of Yuuka's level to flee from the battle. Gain 10% of each monster's EXP and Yen values that flee, as well as double the chance to gain that monster's Item drop before they flee. (I.E. if Yuuka's level was 100, all enemies less than level 75 would flee)
Chakra Level 3: Heals other party members equal to Meiling's current HP divided by the number of other party members, cures Blind, Poison, Silence and Sap.
Sacrifice upgrade: Restores HP/MP of everyone in the party and recovers from Blind, Poison, Petrify, Silence, Berserk, Confusion, Sap, Sleep, Slow, Stop, and Freeze. Drains Mokou's HP/MP and removes him from the battle.
Change for Poison Smoke Curtain: Always inflict level 2 Poison (and can also always work on bosses), but increase in levels increases Sap levels. Make deal small Poison-elemental damage as well.
Clarity/Trust: Restore MP to party. (For Hope, but probably won't go through)
???? (for Reisen): If inflicted with a negative status, status level is halved for party. Only works if Reisen is able to act.
Damage > EXP: Splits damage taken into EXP for party, divided by some number. For Keine.
Accrue EXP: Obtain EXP while walking on map. For Keine.
Restore MP: Restore 5% Max MP each turn whenever in Critical status.
Berserk: Self-Bravery/Protect/Faith as her subcommand, or lets her attack randomly between 1-8 times. For Yuugi's subcommand.

So yes, still looking for ideas yet. For those interested, below is a list of characters that still have nothing right now:

Spoiler for:
Characters missing Subcommands:

Yuuka (dummied out)
Hope
Rinnosuke

Characters missing battle passives:

Reisen
Advent Cirno
Suwako
Sanae
Keine
Rinnosuke
Alice

Characters missing overworld abiliy:

Reimu
Meiling
Remilia
Suwako
Keine
Utsuho
Koishi
Hope
Alice
Nue
Rinnosuke

If anyone has any ideas for these characters, do let me know. I am also looking for any ideas for upgrades to characters subcommands so that they can get those set up. I am still coding the rest of Evade Up, and will be busy (probably for the next 3-5 days) coding in Mystic Armor Bless. After that, I shouldn't have to worry about mass coding for bless abilities (hopefully). I will be probably adding in those abilities for Yumemi however...whenever I get the chance. I am still looking for more "risky" moves for her non-weapon skillset too, so any ideas is appreciated.