RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Star Wars : The Clone Wars

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Downstairs, my family is watching this movie.

I've only seen the beginning.

What I saw made me sad. Sad for the world. Sad for Star Wars.

That's all.

(Why did we take so long in getting around to watching it? I think my family subconsciously knew they really really really didn't want to see it. ))

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
go back downstairs and finish watching it >:(
then sit there the rest of the night watching every-single-star wars-movie, and come back please.

i do this once a week with my roommates when our projects get intense and we crowd around the TV and play through every single one in chronological order until either, all the movies are done, or we're all finished with our projects lol

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
XD

I would, except the movie just seems to be some sort of slosh of Star Wars Terminology and unremarkable plotline, along with those cartoony elements and all of that teen angst that Anakin and that other girl emanate. Something that i cannot tolerate without being sad.

I've seen the first three movies (Or the last three, chronologically xD) and they are love. I can't watch the last three because I only have the first(fourth?) one on a scratchy DVD, and because of that i can't exactly watch the other two. without losing all respect for myself.

Or, I've watched IV, V, and VI, and i haven't seen I, II, and III because my copy of I has been scratched up beyond belief and will no longer play for me.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I and II were shocking. III had a pretty mint Saber fight scene, and an excellent score, but otherwise sucked also.
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 84
~Chase Leader~
Well, what is really disappointing is that George Lucas has a story for Episodes 7, 8, and 9 but will not make them... :'(
I haven't seen the movie yet, but I have heard it was a disappointment, now the first animated series was pretty good, but the later just scared me.

The new series its all geared towards kids and none of the Star Wars fan base...the preview I saw was in a nice friendly voice describing things that even a person new to Star Wars would already know...