RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] Need some graphics

Rep: +0/-0Level 83
Im working in a project in which i use a lot of dialogues, but none of the
face graphics in the resources is good for me...and i dont have photoshop lol

I need someone to make face graphics for these characters:

A cold but kinda lovely girl

A friend older than the protagonist, they take care of each other since young

A young man searching for hidden truths

A cold hearted guy who had lost everything

So, please anyone help me. Im looking for something kinda anime, but not chibi, something
more serious, kinda like Ergo proxy or Death Note-style.

NAMedit: added the tag for you, remember it in the future.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 01:57:41 AM by NAMKCOR »

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
yeah no, doesn't belong in the graphics section, this goes in VX resource request.

also: you'll likely not get much help without offering something in return, or some kind of credentials to show of your ability to make something and stick to a project.  people don't like their effort to be wasted and sorry but just your word doesn't cut it.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon