RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Hello~

Rep:
Level 84
Call me... Mishie!
As the topic says. Hello~

I'm called Kit. But I have also been known to stare confused in response to "Kitkat" and "Kit-kun."

Anyways, I'm new. I tend to make preview videos for all sorts of games, make sprite comics/animations (mostly custom-made sprites), write fanfictions and most recently, make RPG's based on my fictions.

Well, that's about it. I'm not usually very active posting-wise on such big forums, but... I usually find something~

~Kit
This is my signature. Nice, isn't it?

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
D8

This may or may not mean war.

...Welcome to RMRK 8D

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Most Successful Troll2012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Most Successful Troll

What the fuck is this mo' fuckin' shit.
Aye, it's ya boy LS Cowboi, the fuckin' pimp and playa, when my shit arises, naw mean.
We tight, friendly black fellow. Just holla at ya boy if ya need somethin.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm called Kit. But I have also been known to stare confused in response to "Kitkat" and "Kit-kun."

So you are sometimes called Kitkat-kun..
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Welcome. You made my day.

* Agent opens the "How to irritate kitkatkan" book and writes a new point.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Call me... Mishie!
D8

This may or may not mean war.

...Welcome to RMRK 8D

Wow, we have eeriely similar names... Since you were here first you can just call me... Well, we'll think of something~

@Irock:
Uhh...Nutten, yer honor? And will do. o.o

@Argent:
I was never called "Kitkat-kun" and neither was I ever called "Kitkat-Pattywhack" (Thank goodness too). But thanks for the warm welcome everyone~

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I HAVE THOUGHT OF A COMPROMISE -

I'll call you mishie :3

Do you like it ._.

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
I'm going to stalk kitkat.

Then I will get rid of her.

forever.
Arlen is hot.

Rep:
Level 84
Call me... Mishie!
Heh heh~ Well, I've been called other things (for better or worse) but I suppose Mishie can yet be another nickname for me~ I just wonder if I'll be able to remember it. *is old on the inside* o.o

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Hello! 8D Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay. : ) Hope we can be friends!

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Most Mature Member2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
Kitkat A, play nice with Kitkat B.

Welcome, Kitkat B

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, enjoy the site. ^_^

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Best Veteran2011 Kindest Member2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
RMRK has a growing litter of kits. First Kitten, then KitKatKan, now KitMishima.  :o

Well, welcome to RMRK! *hugs*

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Welcome to RMRK  :police:

Rep:
Level 84
Call me... Mishie!
@Animus:
Yeah. Peace is the only thing that should be allowed~

@Modern Algebra:
Kitkat B?  :-X

@DeathLockBM:
Got nothing to say, save "Thanks," and I'll just make a motion~ *High fives*

@Bayard Zylos:
That's because Kit is a cute name~

@Firerain:
Glad to be welcomed~

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Kitkat A, play nice with Kitkat B.

Welcome, Kitkat B

I'll be good  ;9

Heh heh~ Well, I've been called other things (for better or worse) but I suppose Mishie can yet be another nickname for me~ I just wonder if I'll be able to remember it. *is old on the inside* o.o

TO ME YOU ARE FOREVER YOUNG ;O;

Diet pepsi is gross -_-