RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Action Game TKool - Finally released

Rep:
Level 88
Hey dudes.

Just wanted to let you know that EB! finally released their AGTKool. And some dude already made an English patch.

You can make Windows and Xbox 360 games, there are different Genres you can choose. Just play around.

Trial:

http://tkool.jp/products/act/data/ACT-Trial_v.exe (DirectX included)
http://tkool.jp/products/act/data/ACT-Trial_v_nodx.exe (DirectX NOT included)

English patch:

http://www.rpgcrisis.net/forums/uploads/dsfiles/AGMTrialEnglishPatchV1.00.rar

I'm already looking forward to the first games to be released! O_O Just imagine fan made Xbox 360 games with online coop mode and stuff! O_O

Anima~

Rep:
Level 85
I am the wood of my broom
2010 Project of the YearProject of the Month winner for January 2010Project of the Month winner for January 2009Project of the Month winner for April 2010
AGM is pretty hard to use tho T_T
Too confusing

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Most Unsung Member2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Most Mature Member2010 Favourite Staff Member
Cool that it's released. Thanks for sharing - I will have to try it out

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
This is a good idea in theory, but most likely what will end up happening will be a bunch of shitty half-done games, and like 3 or 4 semi-fun ones.

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
I demand screenshots. >:D

I couldn't find any googling, and the 2 or 3 on that site were too small to make out.

Is it a 3d engine, or 2d?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
This is a good idea in theory, but most likely what will end up happening will be a bunch of shitty half-done games, and like 3 or 4 semi-fun ones.

Just like RPG Maker =o

I demand screenshots. >:D

I couldn't find any googling, and the 2 or 3 on that site were too small to make out.

Is it a 3d engine, or 2d?

2d, I'm trying it out later today.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel

Just like RPG Maker =o

Just like anything that's given to the public.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
I think the good ones are worth it though.

effort: separates the wheat from the chaff

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon