RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Looking for people to do an survival horror game with me!!Or to be recruited

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
Hi, i'm looking for someone to do the game with me...(rpg maker 2003)
Somone who is able to do original:
-scenario sprites
-maps
-characters
-story writter
-sounds
-musics
(i can do all of that...)
Original people who likes to play a good survival horror game, and think is able to work in 1.
You don't need to be very good, you just need to know the basics!

Just post here, or add me on msn.

(The story isn't made yet, so if you want to do this with me, you'll make the story with me...)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If there is any horror game's team that needs some help, just pm me, i can help in everything. I really want to have a team to make cool, scary, and crazy horror games =)

Skylo_Mixes@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 01:12:11 PM by SkyloHorror »
(ERROR)
Join me on the horrifying side!

hi, that sounds cool, i will add you on msn, and lets talk abou it...I got some cool ideas, and if we work well, we'll be able to do a very cool game!

I can help you on mapping, and making the original maps and some sprites too!
Hope i'm hired m8!

you're the first asking to join the team...Of course you're in!

And 1 or 2 more people and we close team recruitment, just make the story with me, and lets sart creating the maps and sprites!

Thx Kris...
(ERROR)

come on guys, no one interested in a survival horror game?!!
(ERROR)

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I don't think people aren't interested in a survival horror game, they're more likely not interested in working on a project with people that they know nothing about. Try posting some past works. Even something so simple as choosing an avatar makes people think you're more than just talk. Also, double posting doesn't help, especially when the posts are less than an hour apart and at 7am. (Here, at least.)

Well, you're right...I think i've had a bad start...

Well, and about no one knoing me it's something i didnt think about...
To you can see my work, i've done this mini game just to show some of my skills (1 day to complete it), and it's on rpgXP, here it is the link...(The game ain't translated to english, so, just test the gameplay, no need to read anything though...It's quite simple):

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=69JRQHSD

anyway, i'm still looking for members!

(ERROR)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
protip: post screenshots before game downloads.  it makes people more interested, and people like to know what they're going to download before they download it

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

well, if it is a fast project, it won't have good maps for sure, and it was all about showing the object use system...and the fights, things that i can't show with pictures...

(ERROR)

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
map can use some work, have you looked at any of the tutorials? there are some GREAT ones by Falcon for indoor
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

well, i think you didnt understood... those maps where made in like 10 seconds...It isn't really how i am used to work in the maps!
(ERROR)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for December 2009Project of the Month winner for August 20082011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
well, i think you didnt understood... those maps where made in like 10 seconds...It isn't really how i am used to work in the maps!

then...perhaps you should show some examples of your real mapping ability?
you can't expect to recruit people with a mystery demo and an assurance that it's not the best you have.

hum...Well...did you even try the game i sent?

And, if someone interested about joining, i'll send him a map with my best work if he askes me for my mapping ability.
(ERROR)

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
hum...Well...did you even try the game i sent?

And, if someone interested about joining, i'll send him a map with my best work if he askes me for my mapping ability.

no, I didn't, because A) I was at work, and B) you didn't even describe it.  "It's this minigame thing" doesn't tell me you're good at anything.

also, your best bet to get anyone to be interested about joining, is to post tangible evidence of your abilities.  The easiest of these would be screenshots of your best mapping.  You could also post projects (with details about said projects, and screenshots) that you've done in the past, or scripts, or music, or perhaps event systems. 

You've not been here long, and nobody knows you.  If you want a team, then post some examples of your best work, to prove you aren't some chump who will quit a project in a week because game making was some passing fad.

Rep:
Level 84
Tell Cloud I have a phone.
What im about to say may not be that mutch help but you may want to try and explain the game a bit.
Then mabey people will want to help you with mapping and eventing etc.
Im kinda new to so I might not be to mutch help.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
What im about to say may not be that mutch help but you may want to try and explain the game a bit.
Then mabey people will want to help you with mapping and eventing etc.
Im kinda new to so I might not be to mutch help.

no, thats a good idea.

also, the words you're searching for are 'maybe' and 'much'

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
This guy said he did those horrid maps in 10 minutes and tells he can make better ones? In 10 minutes I can make a darn cave dungeon 50x45.

It's not because anyone is not interest, people hardly know you, we don't have an idea of what exactly are they working on besides a 'horror' game, what's the story is about, what graphic would be used?, would it be modern or as seen above, medieval-fantasy?, scripts and systems? what would be each person's job specifically? And most of the jobs your requesting are hard to find, not to mention picky.

What will they get in return if they ask? (And I don't mean money), there's has to be something you can contribute, what's the point of joining if one's boss just sit around while others do their work? not fun at all . . . and if all else fails, which it is, horribly to say, you might have to learn some of the following things D: I'm not saying this to offend you, but it's partially the reality of how things work.

well, i said those maps where made in few seconds, not 10 minutes, lol.
And...The contribuition what would you expect? Credits on the final of the game.
About me staying sitted, not really, i would work hard, as i am already making sprites!

I don't know how to script, i make weapons system by events... :p

and...I already got some people interested, so, story is getting made!

*és portugues dark seraph?
(ERROR)