RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Messing around on the guitar

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Yeah, was messing around with the guitar during school (guitar class = so easy, lol).

This is what I got and I'm pretty proud of myself, I guess, for making this. I made some other stuff (one sounds SO much like "Message In A Bottle" >_> ) but yeah. I tabbed this out.

It's just called "class" because I made it in class. :P And yes, it's simple. It's meant for just guitar. Unless I decide to expand this or something. :p

EDIT: I've been thinking and my thoughts are that some portions are WAY underdeveloped and it's really simple and I'm more proud in the fact my hands can reach enough to play this. :p
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 07:26:41 AM by irock »

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
It's nice. There are, I think 2 parts where I feel its coming too late. But thats just me, I kept listening and realised its ok =3

Also, the starting reminded me of the titanic tune

Arlen is hot.