RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Final Fantasy V-II Official Site

Rise From The Ashes!
Rep:
Level 91
"Time to bring the Law!"
Project of the Month winner for September 2009

Click the banner to enter.

I have finally setup my blog for Final Fantasy V-II. I created the blog as I have actually been updating the game every day and I just don't have the time to keep editing the thread here constantly, so I only edit the thread here if I have done enough to justify me editing it. This blog will let me  edit it more constantly without me going back to the same thread again adn again, it will also allow me to put what I think I would be changing (which I do nearly everyday) easier. You can also sunscribe to the RSS feed if you want to.

There is also a forum, but the forum is really for people who I know on YouTube who are very interested into the project. :x
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 04:18:36 PM by Tezuka »