RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[XP] Hunting/Target Game Event System

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Hunting/Target Game
Version 1.0
Author: Mjustin

Version History

• 1.0: Functional target game.

Description

This system makes a fun, fast-paced target game with high replay value. The graphic setup makes this a game wherein you get to hurl large boulders at cute, innocent bunnies. Fun!

Features

• Targets appear in semi-random spots for variety.
  • Game is timed and scored for urgency.
  • Points are scored based on how far away the target is.

Screenshots

Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:
Spoiler for:

Demo

Here it is.

Hope you enjoy it.

Author's Notes

• There is a glitch where targets will occasionally not complete their move routes for some reason; I'm not sure why. The areas where you can shoot aren't attached to the targets, so when this glitch happens you have to shoot where the target is supposed to be.
  • I don't have a graphic for an arrow, so I used a boulder instead.

Rep:
Level 88
I like the boulder.

Anyway, I've seen something like this in a game before and I liked it. Glad you posted this. Nice job.

Rep:
Level 87
Embrace the stillness of eternity.
Thanks!

Lol, I just realized I forgot to make the game change the speed back to normal and turn the direction fix off after the minigame's over.