RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Mabinogi: Heroes

Rep:
Level 88
In development by Nexon and DevCat.

No, I'm not talking about Mabinogi

Spoiler for:

I'm talking about Mabinogi: Heroes

Spoiler for:

Apparently, it's sorta like regular Mabinogi on really dark evil steroids. It shares the same world and general storyline of the original Mabinogi, but with extreme changes to the graphic style and gameplay.

It's kinda hard for me to fully explain things about this game because I'm not 100% sure about most of the features. But, there is a video on this page that shows the prologue gameplay: http://video.mmosite.com/display.php?vid=9126&gid=559

The actual gameplay starts around the 4 minute mark. As it stands, its only in Korea with no real knowledge of if it will come to the US anytime soon. But, I really hope it does.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
LOL. That's tight. :3 I hope the system requirements aren't that high. D:

Is M:H gonna be MMO, too? o_o

Rep:
Level 88
I believe so, but from the looks of it, the system requirements will be too much for me to ever play it. ;9

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh geez. My computer is old and decrepit so I'm assuming your computer is better. ;-; I have a Dimension 2400 with the only upgrade being one GB of RAM. D:

Rep:
Level 88
Eh, my computer sucks right now. Mainly cause I need a better video card. I have like 3gb of RAM though. >.>