RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Game Titles: What to do.

Rep:
Level 43
Somewhat got a project? (\รด/)
GIAW 14: ParticipantParticipant - GIAW 11
Thank you. :D

The games where in order I wanted to do them. ;)

1. Is a horror/hentai game, which has Saya No Uta as an inspiration, but with a self standing story. Writen allready 100 sites for it, but not sure if it's good for a game. ;)

2. It was a game, that I started for the GIAW, but was too buggy there. It's a love story between two girls who get's into a complicated situation. Where they have to decide, to live and fight or die like all of the villagers of their town.

3. That is the basic idea of following 4 different stories, where none of them will meet each other.
The first should be a classic RPG story.
The second should be a story where baddies take the command.
The third story is a story where the balance of the world should be regained.
The fourth story should be an unlockable story, after finishing the game.

I still don't know, which of these three I should do first, but that helped in first for titleing. :) (hope I spelled it right) (\s/)