RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[REQUEST] AUTO BATTLE IN BATTLE

Rep:
Level 84
Im Looking for something  like this

When You Start A Battle In Vx It Shows
Fight
Escape

I Want It To Say
Fight
AutoBattle
Escape

Wher I Can Just Use Auto Battle In A BAttle  :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)ty
« Last Edit: February 15, 2009, 06:40:15 AM by noah1212 »

Rep:
Level 84
Is a New Zealander
Isn't that completely pointless? Would not a "skip battle" button suffice the same?
I'm much too lazy to put an actual signature here.

Rep:
Level 87
No rain, no rainbow.
hm... you can enabled an AutoBattle to a simple character (but, don't know if you can disable it again)
Check the box in Actor Database
Sorry for my stupid English, I'm from Slovakia :)

Craftknight's rule
Story: 23%
Maps: 4%
Systems: 5%

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
I think what noah wants is something similar to Suikoden's Free Will option where the battlers attack the enemy on their own or something like that. If there is a script like that which would work on the Kaduki version of the Tankentai SBS, then I think I would be using it too.
I only know of one for XP, though...
Courage is the magic that turns dreams into reality.

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 84
Yeah I Want It So When U Press Auto Battle It Does Auto Battle In The Game Till
 You Press ESC.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 02:31:11 AM by noah1212 »

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
noah, I found this while rummaging through RMVX.net. It's an auto battle script. Check it out: http://www.rpgmakervx.net/index.php?showtopic=7430

I'm not sure if it works with Tankentai, though. But it basically just adds another option for auto-battle where, when the player selects it, the actors attack randomly for a turn.

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 84
Thanks You You So Much!!!!!!!!! I Can Probaly /make it work on tankentai. edit the script or something.
TTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK
YYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU!!
« Last Edit: February 17, 2009, 10:00:59 PM by noah1212 »

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
lol. You're welcome.
Hope it works for you, ^_^

My Blogsite

Rep:
Level 84
Isn't that completely pointless? Would not a "skip battle" button suffice the same?

no. autobattle is for making games less annoying to play. if someone doesnt have to care about what they do in the battle just let them auto attack :)

used in many commercial games. earthbound and breath of fire I think lots more

Rep:
Level 84
Live it up!
Noah, did you manage to get it to work with Tankentai?

My Blogsite