RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
The New guy

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
Hello everyone. I’ve been part of a few RPG communities. One I was in had no interest in RPG Xp at all and the other shut down and I can’t find where they went ???. Anyhoo I made games using RPG 2000 and I made the switch to XP a while back and having fun with it!
Looking forward to spending a lot of my time here and hope to meet you all soon.

Note: Be prepared for a lot of newbish question and lost of spelling errors

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
Nice to meet you...Jezzanator?

Wow...you should change that...

Rep:
Level 92
Welcome Poster of Year 2006 Award
Don't be offended if a number of people flame you, it basically means nothing. Why they're allowed to is beyond my understanding.

Don't be offended by fumanchuu and others not being afraid to hide their sexuality, they just like a place to say it seemingly. Use the search button to find answers to questions that you might have. Who knows, it Might have been asked already. That helps avoid people from flaming you or dumbing you down.

Follow the rules..and don't join the flaming crew. If people say something, that relates to an incident that might HAVE happened in the past on this forum, you might be like "what are they talking about." Suggest you get briefed about "Important stuff" so as you don't repeat something people hate. :-\

What a long post. Welcome to the forums, follow that, and no one should bother you. Except those that have nothing better to do then that, but just ignore them.

Me and my welcomes.
Do you want to be part of a growing Gaming Community, with many galleries, comics, active community, and gfx artists? Also known to be friendly. Also want some free anime music just for signing up? Play in the arcade?

Click Community Forums to join!

< Zelda Fan Club

Rep:
Level 88
What a drag...
It's amazing what the copy and paste button can do... -as in the previous post.- G'day, mate. Welcome to the forum... enjoy your stay and beware that we're not the best people in the world.
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Mr. Gibbs, you may throw my hat if you'd like.
Gibbs: Hooray! *throws hat*
Cap'n Jack Sparrow: Now go and get it.

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour
Jizz whats up nig

scee scee

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? The nice kind of alien~
Rep:
Level 92
Martian - Occasionally kind
Hi Jezzanator.
Welcome to Crankeye.

Hope you will enjoy it here.

Rep:
Level 89
Save the queen!

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Welcome Jezz
Arlen is hot.

Full Metal Mod - He will pillage your women!
Rep:
Level 93
The RGSS Dude
Hey, Hope you enjoy your stay here.

BTW: I'm not sure if I fall under the flaming crew catagory. I'm kinda off and on the boat.
"The wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is Tiggers are wonderful things
Their tops are made out of rubber
Their bottoms are made out of springs

They’re bouncy, trouncy, flouncy, pouncy
Fun, fun, fun, fun, fun!
But the most wonderful thing about Tiggers
Is I’m the only one, I’m the only one."

<3
Rep:
Level 90
Tsuno is alright when asking questions (experiance from past...) and don't mind having alot of spelling errors or asking alot of questions, why when I first joined, I asked about switches  :o Anyway, enjoy your stay and when it looks like someone is flaming at you, let it fly by and act cool about it, don't go raging out and start swaring like someone I know from Creation Asylum....they got flamed so bad and the mod developed a bad relationship with him from what I saw....

~Winged

MANMACHINE
Rep:
Level 91
God of Dicks
Welcome to crankeye, Jezzanator!

Tee-hee, I said Jezzanator.

EXA
Rep:
Level 92
Pikachu on a toilet
Project of the Month winner for April 2007
Get King of Booze for Android, for iOS, for OUYA or for Windows!
Visit our website.
You can also love/hate us on Facebook or the game itself.

Get DropBox, the best free file syncing service there is!

Rep: +0/-0Level 88
My GW Character. Hes cool
hey jezzy. I agree with arrowone(something i probably will never do again :9) you should change your name before someone starts called you The Jizmeater or something like that.

BTW i will kill anyone who copies my brilliant new word of Jizmeater ¬_¬

Rep:
Level 96
2011 Most Missed Member2010 Zero To Hero
...That's the third post like that I've read today...am I disliked?