RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Curious as to your age limit?

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
How much older or younger are you willing to date somebody?

As for myself, I couldn't much care about how much older as long as she's still hot and doesn't have fake boobs, cause disproportional fake tits are a massive turn off.
And as for younger, at the moment 3 years younger than me ~ 18.

Rep:
Level 96
2010 Most Attractive Male Member2010 Best Musician
I'm 23 and dating a 19 year old.

:x

I don't feel bad about it, though, because she's not retarded like most typical 19 year old girls are.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:38:28 PM by Arlen »

:tinysmile::tinysmile:

Rep:
Level 88
2 years younger. (16)
2 years older. (20)

Of course, I've never managed to date anyone. Probably because I'm really picky about people.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
I'm 23 and dating a 19 year old.

:x

I don't feel bad about it, though, because she's not retarded like most typical 19 year old girls are.

That's not far from what I was planning on doing. A girl I work with is 17 ~ I'm 21, and she wants to start going out. Just feels weird since she's still in Highschool.

( ´ิ(ꈊ) ´ิ) ((≡^⚲͜^≡)) (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)
Rep:
Level 102
(っ˘ڡ˘ς) ʕ•̼͛͡•ʕ-̺͛͡•ʔ•̮͛͡•ʔ (*ꆤ.̫ꆤ*)
2014 Avast Ye Merry Pirate!2013 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award2012 Avast Ye Merry Pirate AwardFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2011 Avast Ye Merry Pirate2011 Most Unsung Member2010 Avast Ye Merry Pirate Award
Above me; don't care really =o

Below me, I guess 17/18. I'm 20 =o

And go for it arlen, your seed deserves fertile ground  :blizj:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2009, 08:57:06 PM by Roph »
bringing sexy back

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
I'm 29 and my girlfriend is 25.

Older than me: 6 or 7 years.

Younger: 5 or 4 years.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
(19/2) + 7 = 16.5 (below)
above...not sure.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Best Non-RM Creator2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Funniest Member2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll
Above me, doesn't matter. .-.

Below me, maybe two years. (14) Though a lot of 14 year olds are immature/listen to The Jonas Brothers. They'd have to not fall into that category. The minimum age will get wider as I get older.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
above...not sure.

Lol, did you just discover the youngest age you would go out with by dividing your age by 2 and then adding 7? haha.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
above...not sure.

Lol, did you just discover the youngest age you would go out with by dividing your age by 2 and then adding 7? haha.

it's a formula, for how much younger than you you can date without it being creepy.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Hahaha, well I guess I'm just barely not creepy then.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Hahaha, well I guess I'm just barely not creepy then.

yep.

Irock is the only one who would/is dating below the creepiness threshhold

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Apparently my 4 year old little cousin can't date anyone younger than 9 years old.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I've dated someone who was 3 years older, and I've dated someone who was 3 years younger. It doesn't really make a difference as long as you're both happy and legal.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Most people who are younger than me that i know suck, maybe after high school it won't be so bad but for now even if i find a half decent person who is one year younger than me i'd probably only be willing to be just friends.

I will date older people. That's all i'll say on that subject.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
One year younger and two older.

i'm at that odd age where dating anyone two years younger makes me seem like a pedophile.
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
Apparently my 4 year old little cousin can't date anyone younger than 9 years old.

it doesn't work below 14

below that age, dating at all is kinda creepy.

Rep:
Level 97
2014 Best RPG Maker User - Engine2014 Most Unsung Member2013 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Best Member2012 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2012 Favorite Staff Member2012 Most Mature MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for July 20092011 Best Veteran2011 Favourite Staff Member2011 Most Mature Member2011 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2011 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2010 Best RPG Maker User (Scripting)2010 Best Use Of Avatar And Signature Space
above...not sure.

Well, the above would be whatever age before it's creepy for that person to be dating < 19. So, plug in 19:

(x/2) + 7 = 19

x / 2 = 12
x = 24

According to those formulas, my range is:

17.5 - 28

Though, my actual limits are probably:

19 - 26

pokeball :)OfflineMale
Cheese
Rep:
Level 95
?
above me 1-3 (18-20)
below me 3 (16-14(depends on 14))
Watch out for: HaloOfTheSun

Chodemeister
Rep:
Level 84
17-23 (I'm 18)
Tahl died when I got my WoW account activated lol
And I lost my GoE 1 & 2 unecrypted data when my backup harddrive died after I reformatted...go figure
-GoE http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30050.0.html
-GoE2 http://rmrk.net/index.php/topic,30045.0.html

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
Halo is like, err, 10 years older than me.

=3
Arlen is hot.

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me
MY AGE LIMIT IS RASSE.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
I look older than you :)
:taco: :taco: :taco:

>o>
Rep:
Level 88
me

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
I've dated someone who was 3 years older, and I've dated someone who was 3 years younger. It doesn't really make a difference as long as you're both happy and legal.
Speaking of legal, I've always wondered: It's illegal if you're 18/over and you go out with or marry or w/e with someone who's younger, right? What if it's, like, just a couple of months difference (just one or two or so)? :P

Also, I'm 14 so I don't really wanna get into the younger realm because they wouldn't have even started puberty. >_> As for older, I'd go two years up at max. Three is weird because my brother is three years older and then going out with someone his age is o_O

@Revo: I've only had one girlfriend and I haven't gotten any more since then. Unlike you, it's just because of my incompetence that I've failed. ;8