RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
[Music] Some songs developed on Fruity loops

Rep: +0/-0Level 84
I share you some of my samples that I've done with Fl. It's in the signature, I made these songs for some projects on rm2k and such. Please tell me what you think.

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
When I saw "Fruity Loops," I skipped past the thread. For some reason though, I figured I'd give one or two a chance, and I'm glad I did. They're very FL-ish in the use of looping, but they sound better than most songs I've heard made with FL. I think, however, you would benefit by posting a few full tunes rather than a bunch of 30 second clips. I have a feeling that a lot of that looping is an illusion created by only hearing a short segment. Good job, though~

I know what you mean. Reason of this is to protect the songs that belong to the rpgs but I guess I can do so. I'd figure that it'd also take too long to download also, but I plan to put the shortened version because they are quite long. Thank you for your time

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Where'd they all just go? o_o Lol.

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
Oh, in the signature. Somehow, I completely skipped over that =_=

I'll take a listen tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy. :)

Oh, in the signature. Somehow, I completely skipped over that =_=

I'll take a listen tomorrow when I'm not so sleepy. :)
Oh hah that's alright. I've got some full versions on youtube. http://www.youtube.com/user/Paradelous I don't quite have all of them uploaded yet. Just to let you know they're not supposed to be poor quality. It's probably youtube or moviemaker.