RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
I need a team!

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
This thread is full of lol.

P3K, you're fucking stupid. Stay and entertain us.  :mad:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
Project of the Month winner for June 2009
Sorry Revo, you did help me in the slightest margin. This has got to be the funniest fucking post I've ever posted! Honestly, you guys have made my day. The amount of tears I've been through of laughter! Listen if anyone wants to make some more comments then please be my guest because you got me and my mates in stitches! :D :D Look if you dudes do not want to help, then fair enough, but please keep the comments coming, you're making me want to stay on this site just for the fun! Just so you all know, yeah, bellend is a form of a prick that some of you may be applicable for! Any one else have any laughter for me? Come on, you moderators know you've got something special whipped up for  me!

fix'd

Fuck, that post was full of stupid. Not to mention full of redundancy. I didn't want to fix that post, but I just had to.

Also, Holk... where the hell do you find those? hahaha
~whoa wait, never mind, I don't want to know.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2009, 04:40:18 AM by grafikal009 »

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
For frequently finding and reporting spam and spam botsSecret Santa 2012 Participant
Also, I'm a bellend.

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 94
2012 Most Attractive Male MemberSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for June 20092010 Best Counsel
I'll never give away my secret.

Rep:
Level 98
2010 Best Veteran2014 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2014 King of RMRK2014 Favorite Staff Member2014 Best Counsel2014 Best Writer2014 Most Mature Member2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Favorite Staff MemberSecret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.Secret Santa 2012 Participant2011 Best Counsel2011 Best Writer2010 Best IRC Chatterbox2010 Best Writer
you awoke in a burning paperhouse
from the infinite fields of dreamless sleep

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Sorry Revo you did help me in the slightest margine. This has gotta be the funniest fuckin post ive ever posted! Honestley you guys have made my day. The amount of tears ive been thru of lafter! listen if any1 wants to make some more comments then please be my guest coz u got me n my m8's in stitches! :D :D Look if u dudes dont wanna  help then fair enuf, but please keep the comments comin, ur makin me wanna stay on this site just for the fun! Just so you u all know, yea, bellend is a form of a prick that some of u may be applicable for! Any one else gotta any lafta for me? come on u moderators u know u've got somethign special wipped up 4 me!

ok, I got something for you.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Rep:
Level 97
Definitely better than Hitler.
2014 Best Musician2014 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Funniest Member2013 Best Use of Avatar and Signature Space2013 Best Musician2013 King of RMRKFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Username2012 Best MusicianFor frequent good quality Wiki writing [citation needed]2011 Funniest Member2011 Best MusicianMost entertaining member on the IRC2010 Most Missed Member
Oh man, I need to visit the RPG Maker section more often so I don't miss out on threads like these.
:tinysmile:

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\

Rep:
Level 88
Sorry Revo you did help me in the slightest margine.
I still don't really see a "Thank You" there. Just an acknowledgment. I want a damn "Thank You", dammit. :mad:

I love Firerain
Rep:
Level 97
=D
oh lol I read the first 7 posts and
lol

get lost dude,

Also,
nice work mods ^_+
Arlen is hot.

I didn't really think about it
Rep:
Level 85

Resource Artist
Rep:
Level 94
\\\\\
why do you still have that game.

I didn't really think about it
Rep:
Level 85
Never got rid of it...it's sitting in my room somewhere.

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
I can't even be entertained, any hope of that was washed away

by a wave of disgust

for the world -_-

Spoiler for:
:V

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
OMFG I BOUGHT MOUSE TRAP AND THEN IT WAS MISSING PIECES BUT I NEVER GOT A FULL SET BACK EVEN THOUGH I TURNED IT IN AND EVERYTHING. >:(

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
OLOLMOMG THAT'S RIDICULOUS SUE THE COMPANY >:(

A Random Custom Title
Rep:
Level 96
wah
That was when I still lived in SD D: Over 4 years ago.

Licks
Rep:
Level 91
Sexual Deviant
Where did this P3K guy go. I missed out on making fun of him.

A man chooses,
Rep:
Level 92
a slave obeys
Project of the Month winner for April 2008
He must've gone to 'le'tard Zand' :V

pokeball zxmOfflineMale
Astronaut Raticate Banana
Rep:
Level 92
Pineapple Line Colour

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Oh god, i was checking his profile and found this;

What the hell?

Where did this P3K guy go. I missed out on making fun of him.

Dunno, his profile said last time he logged on it was today at 12AM.

You zetta sons of digits.
Rep:
Level 91
SMEEEEE HEEEEEE
This guy makes me ashamed to be English :(

SOMEONE ADOPT ME D:

Meet me in the middle
Rep:
Level 89
or left of the dial.
Oh god, i was checking his profile and found this;

What the hell?

hahahahaa