RMRK is retiring.
Registration is disabled. The site will remain online, but eventually become a read-only archive. More information.

RMRK.net has nothing to do with Blockchains, Cryptocurrency or NFTs. We have been around since the early 2000s, but there is a new group using the RMRK name that deals with those things. We have nothing to do with them.
NFTs are a scam, and if somebody is trying to persuade you to buy or invest in crypto/blockchain/NFT content, please turn them down and save your money. See this video for more information.
Heya

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
*Waves* Yo, everyone, the name's Zeich, pleasure to meet you all. I'm a bit new to RPG Maker, to be honest, but I'm told I'm learnin' pretty fast and I certainly enjoy it. When I found out about the forum, I thought it was awesome that I could compare ideas with others and get some feedback. So hey, thought I'd drop by and say hello, I'm here.

Furry Philosopher
Rep:
Level 94
Rawr?
2013 Best RPG Maker User (Creativity)Randomizer - GIAW 11Gold - GIAW 11 (Hard)Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor frequently finding and reporting spam and spam bots2012 Best RPG Maker User (Mapping)2012 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)Secret Santa 2012 ParticipantGold - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for September 2008For taking a crack at the RMRK Wiki2011 Best RPG Maker User (Programming)2011 Kindest Member2011 Best Veteran2010 Best RPG Maker User (Events)2010 Best RPG Maker User (Story)
YO! Welcome to RMRK, Zeich! Mind the tail, follow the rules, and just have fun~

Rep:
Level 102
2014 Biggest Narcissist Award2014 Biggest Forum Potato2014 Best Non-RM Creator2013 Best IRC Chatterbox2013 Best Game Creator (Non-RM)Participant - GIAW 112012 Best IRC Chatterbox2012 Funniest Member2012 Best Use Of Avatar and Signature space2012 Most Successful TrollSecret Santa 2012 ParticipantProject of the Month winner for November 2009For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki2010 Biggest Forum Couch Potato2010 Most Successful Troll2010 Best IRC Chatterbox

I'll be damned, another newcomer.
Name's Lucas Simms, town sheriff. And mayor too, when the need arises.
I don't know why, but something tells me you're all right. So welcome to Megaton! Just hollar if you need something.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Nice, Irock, Fallout 3 Ftw.

...Even though I snuck a live grenade in that guy's pocket. >.>;

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Insane prankster ftw.

And welcome Zeichwolf. Just out of interest, did you disarm or destroy Megaton?
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
I did both for the variety, to be honest. First time through saved and blew it up, second time I left the bomb but slaughtered the entire town, and third time I did the boring thing and let everyone live by disarming their worship object. Yay.

Note to y'all- just Zeich is fine by me.

Rep:
Level 89
Let's attack agressively.
Welcome Zeich, TO THE WORLD OF TOMORROW!!!  ;8

You seem nice. Welcome, hope you like it here.

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Viel Spaß hier Fell Freund. Willkommen.

FCF3a A+ C- D H- M P+ R T W- Z- Sf RLCT a cmn+++ d++ e++ f h+++ iw+++ j+ p sf+
Follow my project: MBlok | Find me on: Bandcamp | Twitter | Patreon

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
Danke, mein freund(in?).

moew
Rep:
Level 91
Queen Princess
2013 Most Missed Member2012 Most Missed Member;o hee hee <3For being a noted contributor to the RMRK Wiki
Welcome to the forums mister, ti voglio bene :) Have as much fun as you possibly can >_>
:taco: :taco: :taco:

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
2013 Best ArtistParticipant - GIAW 11Secret Santa 2013 ParticipantFor the great victory in the Breakfast War.2012 Best Game Creator (Non-RM Programs)~Bronze - GIAW 9Project of the Month winner for August 2008Project of the Month winner for December 20092011 Best Game Creator (Non RM)Gold - GIAW Halloween
Danke, mein freund(in?).

I don't actually speak german ._.;;

I mean, I know what that much means, but when I saw 'Zeich' I was immediately reminded of german so went to the google language tools and translated something to post here n_n;;

which reminds me.

why are you Underwritingwolf?

Zylos' boyfriend. <3
Rep:
Level 84
I am wolf, hear me howl.
*Laughs* I didn't even know Zeich was a real German word (and I'm not German either, it's just a langauge I take as an elective). I just made up the name, or so I thought. XD

Hungry
Rep:
Level 96
Mawbeast
well...according to google translator, Zeich means underwriting :P

Cursed by Ghost Dog for eternity
Rep:
Level 86
w/e
Lol, underwriting. I feel like an idiot because I don'tdidn't know what it means of the top of my head.
The Newbie
I'll be gone again in time.

Rep:
Level 87
Welcome to RMRK, enjoy your stay. ^^

Walking Billboard
Rep:
Level 87
Nice, Irock, Fallout 3 Ftw.

...Even though I snuck a live grenade in that guy's pocket. >.>;
D - 8

Welcome. to the RMRK. friend.